Saturday, August 11, 2012

we've been too long apart, so let's party....

It has been many months since I've hosted a link up party....it's time to start again.  So please feel free to link up your blog, your shop, your fan page, your pinterest, you get the idea.  All I ask is no mature items please.  To get the party started, here are a few of my favorites links from past parties.
Connie has the greatest blog on island living....I love learning the history that she shares, and the cool vintage items that she offers in her Etsy shop, Redemption Art.
One of my favorite artists on Etsy is WatercolorsNmore.  Love these geese!
I love, love, love these Hippo couple from yalesplace on Etsy. It's a cake topper!

Now it's your turn, feel free to link up and share any family friendly blog, shop, or site (Etsy, Handmadeartists, Zibbet, Artfire, Craftstar, etc).  And then take a moment to visit with the other guests.  Come back next week, and we'll have another party.
Be blessed,
Debbi

3 comments:

Isobel Morrell said...

Hi there Debbi! Think I've made a link - there were none when I started and I could see one connect after I'd finished. As usual, not sure if I did make it!

Please let me know if I have fluffed it and I'll have another go. Have been quite successful in these links just recently! Still learning as I go though!

Cheers.

Julie said...

Howdy. Just dropped by and linked my new felt bag. Just so happened I still had the link floating in my mouse button :-) x Julie

Unknown said...

Isobel....your link works perfectly. :-)

sesenarts...welcome.

Debbi

Copyright Protection and Terms of Use

All photos displayed on this blog are protected by copyright and may not be displayed without prior consent of their creators. If you wish to obtain consent, please do so by contacting the owner in the photo link. Any photos, materials, or text which does not have a link are the copyright of the owner of this blog and consent for use may be requested by contacting us at admin@yankeeburrowcreations.com



All content copyright @ yankeeburrowcreations 2010-2016