Wednesday, August 22, 2012

HAF artist spotlight....CrochetHooked

I can not believe that the year is half over already!!!  Where is the time going?  While the sun continues to shine HOT during the day, our evenings here are getting cooler, my summer canning is done, and fall is just around the corner.  And to celebrate the soon changing seasons, I want to share with you items from the HandmadeArtists shop for CrochetHooked for every season.
Cari is the creator of Braidlets, which is a beaded wire crochet braided bracelet, and they look really cool.

For the heat of summer, wear this Summer Swarovski Crystal Bracelet.  The shades of yellows, oranges, and reds will look amazing with any bathing suit! 
When the temperatures start to drop, and the leaves start to change colors, just grab this Autumn Braidlet.  The yellows, greens, and browns of these Swarovski crystals bring a coolness, and beauty, to your outfit.
 
When the snow starts to fall, and it gets really cold out, no color speaks winter like white, clear, and cool blue.  And I know that when I wear my pierced earrings out in the cold, they bother my ears.  So when I saw these Swarovski crystal non-pierced earrings I knew I had to share them with you.
 
For me, nothing speaks spring like color.  Lots of color.  In flowers, in birds, in butterflies, even in bugs.  Which is why I chose these Primary color earrings for spring.  You get to choose your 2 favorite colors when you order.
So click on over to Crocheted Hooked for your seasonal fix. LOL.
 
Be blessed,
Debbi

3 comments:

2justByou said...

Great feature! The summer bracelet has great fire-colors and reminds me of the sun, so it's a great one for summer time! The autumn bracelet is rich in color and perfect for the season as well. Wonderful items! =)
~Kim
from Blogging Buddies
http://2justByou.blogspot.com

Christie Cottage said...

Great feature!

<><

Unknown said...

WOW Debbi! Thank you for the feature! You are AWESOME!

Copyright Protection and Terms of Use

All photos displayed on this blog are protected by copyright and may not be displayed without prior consent of their creators. If you wish to obtain consent, please do so by contacting the owner in the photo link. Any photos, materials, or text which does not have a link are the copyright of the owner of this blog and consent for use may be requested by contacting us at admin@yankeeburrowcreations.com



All content copyright @ yankeeburrowcreations 2010-2016