Thursday, September 27, 2012

The 10 day you challenge!

There is a challenge going on over at BlogLoveTherapy.  BlogLoveTherapy is a great place for bloggers to get together for support and fun.  So here is what is going on this week...

 
Here are my 10 secrets...
1.) I have a shoe obsession.  Of course if you have ever seen my closet, you already know this secret.  BUT I have found that as I get older, my shoes have become more sparkly and with higher heels.  Which hubby is not crazy about because now I am taller then him. lol
2.)  I dream of being an author.  I have dreamed about this since high school.  So to make my dream a reality (hopefully) I started writing short stories on my blog here, and last night Amanda shared with me a link to Amazon's National Novel Writing Month
3.)  I love to read, and I do my most reading in my bathroom, with the door locked. (yes, I have kids).
4.)  I dislike cooking.  But I do like to bake.  And I hate to clean up after both.
5.)  My blonde hair comes from a bottle.  My blondness comes naturally.
6.)  I am not afraid of snakes, but spiders make me scream and run.
7.)  Despite growing up in snowy Buffalo NY, I can neither skate nor ski.
8.)  I do not wish to learn to skate or ski.
9.)  I have imaginary conversations with myself.  Sometimes I find myself having them out loud, and when I get caught, I pretend I have one of those bluetooth phones.
9.)  I wear a size 16, but I feel like a size 6.
10.)  I am naturally extroverted, so thinking up 10 secrets was very difficult.
 
There...done...now it's your turn.  Blog about your 10 secrets, and then link it up at BlogLoveTherapy.
 
Be blessed,
Debbi

2 comments:

BlogLoveTherapy said...

haha. Love your secrets especially #4. I should have made that mine too.. I love making a mess (that's me being creative) but I HATE cleaning...

me said...

#5 - LOL!
I dream of being an author, too. :)

Copyright Protection and Terms of Use

All photos displayed on this blog are protected by copyright and may not be displayed without prior consent of their creators. If you wish to obtain consent, please do so by contacting the owner in the photo link. Any photos, materials, or text which does not have a link are the copyright of the owner of this blog and consent for use may be requested by contacting us at admin@yankeeburrowcreations.com



All content copyright @ yankeeburrowcreations 2010-2016