Saturday, September 29, 2012

What color should I paint my front door?

Sorry I've been a bit MIA lately, but I'm trying to learn more about key phrases, tag words, SEO, blah blah blah...and I know that I need to get up the next to last chapter of YBC storytime "The Power of Love"...but I'm in the mood for some home improvements.  So this week I am taking a survey, what color should I paint my front door?  You can answer on the right, or leave me a comment if you have another idea.  Here is what the front of our boring house looks like right now...

I love the blue we painted our Adirondack chairs, should we carry that to our door?
Or how about the redwood to match the deck?  (That is the color our front light use to be, and will be again).
Chuck said we should keep it white...how boring! heehee
And Hannah suggested yellow, just because she likes to be difficult.
Now don't you be difficult, just vote (blue) and Chuck has agreed to abide by my readers choice.
Be blessed,
Debbi
Post a Comment

Copyright Protection and Terms of Use

All photos displayed on this blog are protected by copyright and may not be displayed without prior consent of their creators. If you wish to obtain consent, please do so by contacting the owner in the photo link. Any photos, materials, or text which does not have a link are the copyright of the owner of this blog and consent for use may be requested by contacting us at admin@yankeeburrowcreations.com



All content copyright @ yankeeburrowcreations 2010-2016