Wednesday, October 31, 2012

only 55 days till Christmas

Wow!  It just dawned on me just how close we really are to Christmas already.  It seems to come faster each year.  Now you could go crazy and fight the crowds and purchase cheap imports...or...

and to that end I want to share what I found while shopping in my pj's.  Today I'm going to focus on  holiday decor items, simply because I love to decorate.  I literally have 12 Rubbermaid totes full of decorations, and it takes me 2 - 3 days to prepare my house for the season.  So, let's go...
 

wiseman canvas painting by madebythehearth
original kitchen wreath by myeuropeantouch
So click on the links above and get your home ready! 
In a few days we'll look at ornaments for your tree.
Be blessed,
Debbi

5 comments:

Trina Prenzi said...

Adorable finds!! Wonderful gifts can be found while shopping in our PJ's!!! :)

Trina Prenzi said...

...55 days!!!! Time certainly does fly, and I agree with you, I think it's going faster each year.

2justByou said...

Every year, we buy at least one new ornament for our tree, so I can't wait to see your post on ornaments. =0)
Great finds for the home decor!
~Kim
2justByou.blogspot.com

cre8urname said...

Thank you so much for including my Gingerbread Pillow...

cre8urname said...

Thank you so much for including my Gingerbread Pillow...

Copyright Protection and Terms of Use

All photos displayed on this blog are protected by copyright and may not be displayed without prior consent of their creators. If you wish to obtain consent, please do so by contacting the owner in the photo link. Any photos, materials, or text which does not have a link are the copyright of the owner of this blog and consent for use may be requested by contacting us at admin@yankeeburrowcreations.com



All content copyright @ yankeeburrowcreations 2010-2016