Sunday, October 14, 2012

The Power of Love - the end?

The Power of Love - chapter 7 - the end?
 
a note from the author.
 
I've been sitting here for the past week trying to think of how to end this journey for Faith, Hope, and Grace when I realized, there is no end.  Because that is how life is, ever changing with it's ebbs and flows, and even when it ends in death, life still goes on, in our children, and their children, and their children.  And in eternity.  Our pasts do not define our future, the choices we make today do.  And no matter how dark our lives seem right now, there is always hope and a future.  A spark of light if we just choose to see it.  So if you feel as if you're in the dark today, just stop, close your eyes, take a breath, and then look around you for that spark of light.  Our Father is waiting there for you.
 
Be blessed,
Debbi

6 comments:

Isobel Morrell said...

Evening Debbi! Just stopped by on your latest post - and whilst I've been a bit remiss lately, what with trips to France and the like, felt I could not go away without commenting on this one!

How very accurate your statement is. I'm with you 100% - and believe me, it's darn comforting to know that one is not really alone, however much there remains a huge space to fill!

Isobel

2justByou said...

Debbi,
You are so right. This is one of the BEST notes from author that I've read in a long, long time. I haven't gotten to read all the chapters yet, so I'll have to go back when I get time and catch up! I've got them all bookmarked! =)
~Kim
from Blogging Buddies
2justByou.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Hi Debbi,

Thank you so much for your visit and your always heartwarming, funny and encouraging words. I miss you too and never stop thinking about you, never realized how much time a job would take away from my life here. I'm done with this contract in a week, then will be working part time at our local Curves (killing two birds with one stone!) I visit my son in Seattle from Oct 25 to Nov 2...before he deploys on the 4th. Your prayers and thoughts for him and me are so appreciated. <3 you my friend, Connie

Unknown said...

Thanks Kim,
and to just make life easier for you, you can find the full story under the Storytime tab. :~)
Debbi

Unknown said...

Connie,
I will certainly pray for your son. Please tell him thank you from me and my family! We appreciate all the sacrifices our military makes for us.
Debbi

myeuropeantouch said...

Debbi, a very profound and true statement. I love my Jesus, I know he is here and will be over there with open arms. I can only encourage everyone else too, look around....♥♥♥ much love and blessings, Monika

Copyright Protection and Terms of Use

All photos displayed on this blog are protected by copyright and may not be displayed without prior consent of their creators. If you wish to obtain consent, please do so by contacting the owner in the photo link. Any photos, materials, or text which does not have a link are the copyright of the owner of this blog and consent for use may be requested by contacting us at admin@yankeeburrowcreations.com



All content copyright @ yankeeburrowcreations 2010-2016