Friday, October 19, 2012

What's new at our place...

We've been busy here filling our stores for your holiday shopping...here's some new items just recently listed...
Over at Handmadeartists we now have a whole section dedicated to just our jewelry.

Right now we have only listed our necklaces and bracelets, but the earring will be up soon.  And we offer free shipping in the United States on all our jewelry.
 
At our Etsy shop our hooks have been flying.  I created this child's size Newsboy cap, and then made a matching hat for your little girls doll.  Now Hannah has never played with dolls (much) and the one doll she does have, she gave her a (bad) haircut, so I used one of my vintage teddy bears for a model.  Kids...gotta love 'em. 
And in honor of my late sister Kathy, for Breast Cancer Awarenss month, I created this breast cancer scarf with a pattern I got at Craftsy.com.  I am donating $5.00 from the sale of this scarf to the American Cancer Society, and I have plans to alter the pattern a bit, (the single crochet makes this nice and thick, but I want to try and also make it lacier and lighter for those of us where the winter does not get super cold).  So when you purchase these scarfs, you are also supporting a great cause.
And that is what I have accomplished these past few weeks....you can click on any link above to go to our shops and/or each item.  Plus you can visit the tabs at the top of this page to get an overview of all the items we have to offer at both shops.  So come on by and say hello.
Be blessed,
Debbi

2 comments:

2justByou said...

You have been busy! I will hop on over to your HandmadeArtists shop and check out your new jewelry! From the photo here, it looks fabulous!
The matching newsboy hats are GREAT! Love the color for fall weather too. I think I've already pinned your lovely scarf, but I'll double check to make sure.
~Kim
2justByou.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Thank you Kim!

Copyright Protection and Terms of Use

All photos displayed on this blog are protected by copyright and may not be displayed without prior consent of their creators. If you wish to obtain consent, please do so by contacting the owner in the photo link. Any photos, materials, or text which does not have a link are the copyright of the owner of this blog and consent for use may be requested by contacting us at admin@yankeeburrowcreations.com



All content copyright @ yankeeburrowcreations 2010-2016