Monday, October 22, 2012

the 10 day (week) you challenge - week 7 wants


I joined this challenge over at BlogLoveTherapy, and it's been a lot of fun to share things about me, and to learn things about the blog writers I enjoy.  This week I have to share 7 wants...quite a challenge for me...to keep it down to only 7, lol.
 
 
1)  world peace...I know, that makes me sound like a beauty contestant wannabe, but I'm serious.  I pray every day for the safety and peace of Israel...and because I have family members I love, and am super proud of, in the military, world peace would mean they could all just stay home.
2)  Chuck's health...I want him to be pain free so he could spend everyday up and about and enjoying life, with me, and with our children.
3) I want an unlimited, and always free, gas card.  We love to travel and have family all up and down the east coast, and would see them more often, if gas prices weren't so high.  Hmmm, maybe I should just want free gas for everyone.
4)  I would LOVE a magic closet in my art studio, so whenever I wanted some new beads, yarn, or paint, all I have to do is enter my closet, and bam...there it is. hahaha.  But since that will never happen, I want YankeeBurrowCreations to blossom...more sales = more $ = more beads, yarn, and paint.  I would love to make money doing what I love, and hopefully others would love what I do and buy (and better yet, enjoy) what we create.
5)  I want our son's Brandon's brain to be healed so he can come home...for good.
6)  I want, no NEED, for chocolate to have 0 calories.
7) and finally, I want for all my readers, and web buddies, to have their needs met, everyday.
 
Ok, now it's your turn.  Post your 7 needs, then come back here and link up your blog post.  And don't forget to also go to BlogLoveTherapy and link up your blog post there also.  Then invite your friends, because the more the merrier, and someday, all our needs will be met.
 
Be blessed,
Debbi
 

7 comments:

M. said...

World peace? It sure is hard to achieve but no harm hoping:)


Join the Insane Blog hop

I would love if you entered my giveaway:)
ViVi Clothes Giveaway-Internationally Open

SarahBeth said...

I sure like the idea of that gas card : )
and the magic closet...or, like you, more sales!

Unknown said...

Ditto on the free gas and magic closet! I wish you luck on the rest of your wants and that your family stays happy and healthy!

Blogging Buddies Team
http://heversonart.blogspot.com

Memories for Life said...

Great list! I'd take one of everything on your list!
I want a teleporter!

2justByou said...

Your seven wants make a great list, and some of those wants are really selfless...So I just want to tell you...You are AMAZING! And I hope that if any of these wants are to come to be that it is Chuck's health, Brandon's health, good health to you & your family. So thoughtful of you to think of your blog readers and their needs as well! Oh, and I am also totally with you on want #6!!! =0)
~Kim
from Blogging Buddes
2justByou.blogspot.com

Emma said...

Am I going crazy or did you get a new blog header? If so, I love it! If not, I have always loved it!

Unknown said...

well, if we had more sales we could pay for our own gas. lol. but I would still like the free gas card. :0)
Debbi

Copyright Protection and Terms of Use

All photos displayed on this blog are protected by copyright and may not be displayed without prior consent of their creators. If you wish to obtain consent, please do so by contacting the owner in the photo link. Any photos, materials, or text which does not have a link are the copyright of the owner of this blog and consent for use may be requested by contacting us at admin@yankeeburrowcreations.com



All content copyright @ yankeeburrowcreations 2010-2016