Friday, November 2, 2012

make time for family


Amanda tagged me in this photo on facebook, and I love it!  (Even though I have spanked my grandchildren when necessary, just not as often as I spanked my children. lol)  Owen got to spend the day with us yesterday, and we had a blast.  Ever since Amanda became a full time stay-at-home mom, we don't get to see him as much, which now makes our time together even more fun.  Yesterday we played Mario Kart, which is his newest favorite game.
By the time Brandon and Amanda came to get him, we were cuddled on the couch watching "Polar Express".  Amanda made the statement about watching it only being November 1st, but little did she know that this was our second viewing of the "Polar Express" this fall.  hahaha.
Well, no Owen today, so I guess I need to get some work done.  I have ornaments to make, photographs to take, items to list, dishes to wash, walls to paint, 
just another day at Yankee Burrow Creations.
Be blessed,
Debbi

2 comments:

sarah said...

He looks awesome in his costume! We had quite a few Luigis here, but no Marios.

2justByou said...

He makes a GREAT Mario!!! And I love that photo up at the top. =0)
I play Mario Kart with the kiddos sometimes too. Although, I'm not very good at using those wheels.
~Kim
2justByou.blogspot.com

Copyright Protection and Terms of Use

All photos displayed on this blog are protected by copyright and may not be displayed without prior consent of their creators. If you wish to obtain consent, please do so by contacting the owner in the photo link. Any photos, materials, or text which does not have a link are the copyright of the owner of this blog and consent for use may be requested by contacting us at admin@yankeeburrowcreations.com



All content copyright @ yankeeburrowcreations 2010-2016