Wednesday, January 23, 2013

HAF artist feature - Reef Botanicals

I know that I have mentioned numerous times that I am not the best at time management, so I am totally in awe of this weeks HandmadeArtists.com featured shop, Reef Botanicals and the energizer bunny, Larissa.  Now, this shop is a team effort from Larissa and her husband Eric, but Larissa is the one that we usually see around the Handmade Artists Forum, and let me tell you she is one busy lady.  Let me show you some of the items they sell on their Reef Botanicals site.


I love candles...and wouldn't it be great if these Chocolate Decadence Votives could satisfy my sweet tooth while sweetening the ambiance of my home?  I wish! LOL. 
My Chuck likes to shave the "old fashioned" way, with soap and a razor, so this Smooth Operator Shaving Soap would be perfect for him.  And for you that have difficulty making a decision, try this Custom Gift Basket where you get to choose the items.  So, yeah, you'll still have to make a choice.
Eric and Larissa have a second shop called Fabric Of My Mind (as if one is not enough).  You'll also like the items you can find here. 

Here you'll find hand-sewn, hand-knitted, and original photography, along with other neat items.  This Wicklow from a Horse photo is by far my favorite.  It makes me want to just run out and buy myself another horse.  The color of this Deep Blue Celtic Knot knitted scarf is so pretty, and it looks warm too.  Larissa is also an actress with her local theater group, and she created a whole heard of cows as gifts for her fellow actors on opening night.  Then she created some for us, meet Flossie the Cow.  She has 3 listed, all with different fabric patterns, but the same sweet face.
If you live in the New Jersey area and are hosting a party, you can hire these talented artists for face painting and body painting.  Plus, they have a well written blogtwitter, and 2 facebook pages (here and here).  See, I told you she was one busy lady (and hubby).  :0)
Click on any (or all) the links to check out this amazing shop for yourself.  And I'll see you tomorrow.
Be blessed,
Debbi

9 comments:

2justByou said...

LOL...Debbi, you KNOW you had me at Chocolate! I've got to go check out the candles. And that cow is adorable. =0)
Great feature! Double the shops, double the fun...And a great way to showcase the energizer bunny and her hubby.
~Kim
http://2justByou.blogspot.com

2justByou said...

Went there, pinned those chocolate candles! =0)
I like how the photo is nice and large on the HA site. Beautiful!

Unknown said...

thank you....I seriously need some of those candles. lol

The Alchemist said...

Terrific post. Love those Flossie Cows!

Thunder Rose said...

Great post Debbi! I love that gift basket!

Karen and Dakota said...

Great post. Such a great couple of talented people

april grinaway said...

Lovely post !

Larissa said...

Aw, thanks so much!

Finding Charm said...

I chuckled at that picture that barely catches the horse's head. Cute.

Copyright Protection and Terms of Use

All photos displayed on this blog are protected by copyright and may not be displayed without prior consent of their creators. If you wish to obtain consent, please do so by contacting the owner in the photo link. Any photos, materials, or text which does not have a link are the copyright of the owner of this blog and consent for use may be requested by contacting us at admin@yankeeburrowcreations.com



All content copyright @ yankeeburrowcreations 2010-2016