Tuesday, January 29, 2013

my family tree and our newest nut

Families!
Sometimes there is nothing worse, but most of the time, there is nothing better.  And the best thing about families is being a grandmother...you get to have all the fun without the responsibilities.  So let me introduce you to grandbaby # 14....baby Frescholtz!

 
This little one belongs to my oldest son Greg and his wife Kristen, and hopefully we'll get to meet him/her in August.  I know I've talked about our kids...a lot...and if your interested, I thought I would give you a peek at our tree...color coded. :0)
Black=our kids (spouses), grandchildren (spouses), great-grandchildren
 
His...
Chuckie (Lori), Matthew, Scarlet, Amanda, Aubrey, Emily
Colleen (Pat), Patrick (Kayla), Krystal (Tyler) TJ, Shannon (Mikaele), Landen, Christian
Carl (April), Alec, Adrianna, Austin
Scott, Nicole, Conner, Leland, Madison
Michele (DeWayne), Gianna
 
Mine...
Greg (Kristen), baby Frescholtz - see above
Amanda (Brandon), Owen
Joshua (Tara)
 
Ours...
Hannah
 
Now I have to include these kids, that while they are not "legally" ours, in our hearts, they are as much a part of our family as the rest...
 
Brandon, Witney, Destiny
 
When God said to be fruitful...we took it personally!  Are you part of a large family or a small one?
Be blessed,
Debbi

10 comments:

Libellula Jewelry™ said...

Congratulations! May your newest grandchild arrive healthy, robust, & beautiful.

Isobel Morrell said...

As the generations of come (and gone) the began large, but now we are reduced to just two girls, one son-in-law and me (oh, and a sister-in-law - in Mexico, and a brother and sister-in-law in France, plus their off spring). Being an orphan, although adopted by a maternal aunt, I'm part of a reasonably large family on that side, but don't have much clue about my paternal side. I have two half-nieces (my Dad was married before be married my Mum) and had one half-nephew, who died young from Cancer, but have only ever met them once, so can't really claim to know them. Sometimes envy folks like you with a clutch like yours: on the other hand.....there are blessings in a small unit too.

Isobel: www.ColdhamCuddliescalling.blogspot.com.

Trina Prenzi said...

Congratulations to you and your family!

Unknown said...

New follower from Etsy! Congrats on the new addition to the family!!

SarahBeth said...

A new grandbaby -- how wonderful!

Miss Val's Creations said...

Wow! 14 grandbabies! Congratulations on the new baby coming soon! My family is tiny compared to yours.

Eyelah said...

Congrats! So many grandchildren to spoil.

Angela said...

How sweet. Your family tree is growing! :)

Libby said...

Congratulations! My dad is from a family of 17 and my mom is one of 5. But together they only had the two of us and my brother just got married 2 years ago (no kids) and I'm single (no kids). So the part of our immediate family tree is small but I had loads of cousins! Seriously. :-)

Unknown said...

oh Isobel, I can't imagine growing up in a small family. I myself was the younges of 10 and Chuck was from a family of 9. But it can be very hectic, and loud, and the arguments? epic, lol. But I've learned something from having all these mixed families (I have step-siblings, my kids have step-siblings, plus foster and adopted kids) God does not create families just with flesh and blood. If you have good close friends, then you have family.
Debbi

Copyright Protection and Terms of Use

All photos displayed on this blog are protected by copyright and may not be displayed without prior consent of their creators. If you wish to obtain consent, please do so by contacting the owner in the photo link. Any photos, materials, or text which does not have a link are the copyright of the owner of this blog and consent for use may be requested by contacting us at admin@yankeeburrowcreations.com



All content copyright @ yankeeburrowcreations 2010-2016