Monday, February 11, 2013

"Time after Time"

This weeks highlight challenge at the HandmadeArtistsForum the theme was love to love, or, love songs of the 80's.  So I chose the song "Time after Time" by Cindy Lauper.  I love that song, and I love the items I found to fill out my highlight.

Now, I can't find my good glasses, so the cut and paste job is not my best, but the items are well worth a closer look.  Click here to view the highlight, and from there you can click on any item you want to really check out.   And then stay around and join all the fun you can find on the forum.
Now to end this fun....here's time after time.
Be blessed,
Debbi

2 comments:

Breezy Brie said...

aw I especially love the "loved you then" sign!

Brie @ Breezy Pink Daisies

Unknown said...

I love Cindy and this song too..thank you for the trip down memory lane! And the beautiful art! Aloha to you! Connie

Copyright Protection and Terms of Use

All photos displayed on this blog are protected by copyright and may not be displayed without prior consent of their creators. If you wish to obtain consent, please do so by contacting the owner in the photo link. Any photos, materials, or text which does not have a link are the copyright of the owner of this blog and consent for use may be requested by contacting us at admin@yankeeburrowcreations.com



All content copyright @ yankeeburrowcreations 2010-2016