Saturday, April 13, 2013

I need supplies...for scrapbooking

My friend and I went to a crop last night.  The group we belong to meets about twice a month, and we have a good time, sharing tools and stories.  But last night I discovered...I NEED SUPPLIES!  I have plenty of paper, so that wasn't a problem, but I do not have the embellishments I need to finish my pages.  Like last night, I finally got around to scrapping my sons wedding (they got married in 2008), and after placing the photos, I could not find any "nice" wedding embellishments.  I had stickers, so I used them, but the pages didn't look as nice as they would if I had some nice embellishments.  So, let's go shopping...

This black paper die cut border would have looked stunning on the silver paper I used last night.  I found this in the shop of MyGrandpasPen on Handmadeartitsts.  There are tons of great paper items in this shop, not just scrapbooking supplies.  You can also find greeting cards, invitations,  and gift tags.


Every good scrapper uses flowers, and the bright colors in this variety of red paper flowers  quickly caught my eye.  These come in a set of 15 flowers, and you can find other colors in the shop of creativejem also on Handmadeartists.




If you're like me, you enjoy instant gratification...so here is a beautiful, colorful DIGITAL scrapbooking kit from Cottage Craft Digitals.  I found this at TheCraftStar site. 

Now I'm ready to do some more scrapping....are you?

Be blessed,
Debbi



Before I forget, I wanted to share with you this photo I took last week, of my forever young hubby. :0)

1 comment:

Trina Prenzi said...

Your scrapbook finds are beautiful! I'm sure you will create lots of fun pages!! Great photo of your hubby flying the kite!

Copyright Protection and Terms of Use

All photos displayed on this blog are protected by copyright and may not be displayed without prior consent of their creators. If you wish to obtain consent, please do so by contacting the owner in the photo link. Any photos, materials, or text which does not have a link are the copyright of the owner of this blog and consent for use may be requested by contacting us at admin@yankeeburrowcreations.com



All content copyright @ yankeeburrowcreations 2010-2016