Tuesday, April 23, 2013

What's your parenting advice?

As you all may (or may not) know, my son and his wife are expecting their first baby at the end of August.  (Just look at that tiny bump).  Her sister is hosting the baby shower next month in New York, and unfortunately I won't be able to attend.  (I'm saving my travel money for after the baby is born.)  Today in the mail I received a package from her sister with several pieces of scrapbook paper and these instructions....
1) fill out a page with a message or advise to the parents
2) a message to Quintin (the baby)
3) several "tip boxes" on various baby topics.
a) favorite games, toys, songs,
b)ways to save time
c) ways to save money
Kendra is making a "surprise" baby manual for them...I love it.
Now since I consider all of you my friends, I thought I would ask you for some tips too.  If you have any, please share in a comment.  And I will be sure to give you credit! lol
And here's my son putting together the baby crib.  He's gonna be a great daddy!!!!


Be blessed,
Debbi
Post a Comment

Copyright Protection and Terms of Use

All photos displayed on this blog are protected by copyright and may not be displayed without prior consent of their creators. If you wish to obtain consent, please do so by contacting the owner in the photo link. Any photos, materials, or text which does not have a link are the copyright of the owner of this blog and consent for use may be requested by contacting us at admin@yankeeburrowcreations.com



All content copyright @ yankeeburrowcreations 2010-2016