Friday, May 31, 2013

HAF artists feature

Last week my laptop got infected with the FBI/moneygram malware...what a nightmare.  It totally locked up my pc and stated that if I send $450.00 via a green dot card to the FBI it would unlock.  Yeah, the FBI takes greed dot cards now, sheesh.  Now I'm trying to unlock it myself following tips I found on google.  The moral of the story it...make sure you have a good internet security.  I have Norton (which I love) but I foolishly let it expire for a few months and relied on Windows firewall.  mybad!  So all my posts are late because I'm now working on my big old tower computer sitting at my desk, when I usually do all my work in the dark early in the morning or at night but can't because our study is part of our bedroom and my husband like to sleep.  What a man....lol.  So here we go....catch up time.

Colette is this weeks featured Handmade Artist and our theme is Peace. This was quite a challenge because I absolutely love every piece in Colette's site


Flowers are a sure sign of peace and these flower earrings look peaceful to me.  And very hippy and boho and just plain cool!
Colette sells her amazing creations through her own website, which is in the plan for me.  I get inspired browsing her site, it is so crisp and clean.


I also chose this pretty little turquoise number.  It's a reversible turquoise disk wrapped in sterling silver, with a heart on one side and a swirl on the other side.  A heart represents love and a heart full of love is a heart full of peace.

Colette is a self-taught jewelry designer, and apparently was born with amazing talent and an eye for detail.  You can also learn more about Colette and her creations here...
Website / Blog / Facebook / Twitter / Etsy / Flickr



You want to see more peace?  As part of our blog feature, we also like to share something from any shop at HandmadeArtists, and I chose these totally cool earrings...groovy man, groovy, in the shop of Wingsnscales.  I've shared items from this shop before, but you can never have too much of a good thing, and she has some really good things in her shop.  Very cool, very original.  You'll love this shop!


And now for a little peace from my shop.  Now what is more peaceful than sweet little angels making a joyful noise? That's what you'll feel when you wear this coco brown and crystal beaded bracelet.

Now click on any link to check out the rest of the awesome items offered in all these places.  Buy handmade and support small business.

Be blessed,
Debbi

13 comments:

Your Invisible Crown said...

Good luck with your computer, I hope you'll manage to fix it. I like those peace sign earrings.

Trina Prenzi said...

Great feature, love Colettes jewelry!

So sorry about your computer problems, hope you can resolve them quickly!

Joni Nickrent said...

Oh, no...not good about your computer. Hopefully all will be back on perfect protection mode soon! Loving the gorgeous jewelry...beautiful pieces!

Melissa said...

Aw man!! I hate computer issues. Makes me wish I'd have married an IT guy. If it weren't for Mr. Hausfrau's extraordinary drink mixing skills, I tell ya...

Great peace sign earrings!

Popping over from the EBT...

Thunder Rose said...

Oh Debbi, so sorry to hear about your computer. I love every piece of jewelry you posted here. Those little angels on your bracelet are awesome!

Unknown said...

thanks...I got it working again, and I'm trying to get all my photos backed up so I could take it to the doctors. lol
and those earrings are great, I love the color!
Debbi

Unknown said...

thanks. :0)

Unknown said...

:0)
hooahh!

Unknown said...

I've got it unlocked...but repair and replacement will have to wait, our AC bit the dust too. lol.
Thanks for the visit.

Unknown said...

it's getting there...thanks for the visit. :0)

Unknown said...

hahaha,
I checked out your blog...love it, but I couldn't find a follow button. :0)
Debbi

Unknown said...

Thank you Debbie. pc is slowly getting better...needs lots of rest, lol.
and I had those angels for a long time, in fact, I had forgotten that I had them. :0)
Debbi

Colette said...

Thank you for the wonderful feature Debbi :-)

Copyright Protection and Terms of Use

All photos displayed on this blog are protected by copyright and may not be displayed without prior consent of their creators. If you wish to obtain consent, please do so by contacting the owner in the photo link. Any photos, materials, or text which does not have a link are the copyright of the owner of this blog and consent for use may be requested by contacting us at admin@yankeeburrowcreations.com



All content copyright @ yankeeburrowcreations 2010-2016