Friday, May 3, 2013

My Friday Finds...

Before I head to the studio, think I'll do a little shopping...



I think I just fell in love!!!!
You'll find this engagement ring at Vidar Jewelry.  And if this is not your color...there are many more to choose from, in the same style band.




What a wonderful wedding dress.  I love vintage, and this dress is circa 1960's.  It can be found at Pernie Jayne Vintage





I seem to be in a wedding kind of mood, so in keeping with that theme, how about this embossed card from Bethie's Cards. 







Since I'm talking wedding, I had to share an item from a favorite shop of mine, Trina's Clay Creations.  This is the first time I saw this cake topper...and I love it!  Trina has a real talent with polymer clay, you really need to check out her shop.




And now to toot my own horn, this quilled border and frame is a personal favorite.  Show off your wedding invitation, or just a favorite photo.  It's in my shop, YankeeBurrowCreations.





Ok, I'm done shopping...for today.  Time to get dressed and get creating.
Be blessed,
Debbi

9 comments:

Trina Prenzi said...

What lovely wedding finds! That dress is so pretty! Thank you so much for featuring my Boston Terrier Wedding Cake Topper!

Your Invisible Crown said...

I love that dress, the fabric is gorgeous!

Colette said...

Beautiful finds. that embossed card is gorgeous!

Unknown said...

What a lovely collection, Debbie! Thanks for including my wedding card :)

must love junk said...

Such pretties! Love your frame :)
Susan

Sheryl Hastings said...

What great finds! I always love Trina's cake toppers. They are one of a kind and beautiful pieces!

Unknown said...

thank you everyone....I think I should find a job as a professional shopper. lol
Debbi

Vashtiqvega43 said...

Hello! I came across your blog via the Meet & Greet Blog Hop. I follow you through GFC. Please visit my blog and follow me back. If you enjoy my post, please click "Like" or leave a message. I appreciate the support.

Thank you,

Vashti Q

Miss Val's Creations said...

Such beautiful finds. That ring band is so cool with the bubble like texture! Trina's work is so fun and amazing!

Copyright Protection and Terms of Use

All photos displayed on this blog are protected by copyright and may not be displayed without prior consent of their creators. If you wish to obtain consent, please do so by contacting the owner in the photo link. Any photos, materials, or text which does not have a link are the copyright of the owner of this blog and consent for use may be requested by contacting us at admin@yankeeburrowcreations.com



All content copyright @ yankeeburrowcreations 2010-2016