Monday, May 6, 2013

Global warming???

Don't worry, I'm not going to get political on you, but if Al Gore was right....why am I freezing and running my furnace IN MAY???  I live in North Carolina for pete's sake, where the normal for this time of year is..but today we're only going to get to the high 60's, with lots of rain.  At least that will save us money on our water bill for the garden, and my ducks are loving it. LOL.  To warm myself up, I created this Handmade Highlight, surrounding myself with warm and sunshiny yellow!
I need me some SUN!!!
Just click on the above link to see these items up close and personal...and
be blessed,
Debbi

9 comments:

Your Invisible Crown said...

I was wondering the same thing! April has been the coldes april since 35 years in the Netherlands!

Recovered Fundie said...

We were in the 50s here in Colorado. It was cold.

Pamela Bates said...

freezing with my flip flops on. just couldn't wait any longer to wear them!

Miss Val's Creations said...

What a fun, sunny collection! We are actually having a perfect spring day in MA today. However I am hearing the upcoming weekend is going to be chilly. Politics aside, there is no arguing that we humans are doing damage to our atmosphere!

Unknown said...

35 years??? that's a long time...and it seems to be cold all over!
Debbi

Unknown said...

I am so ready for summer....are you at least getting snow so you can ski? lol
Debbi

Unknown said...

LOL Pam, I've been wearing mine too. gave myself a pedi and everything. :0)
Debbi

Unknown said...

Just last month we ran both the air conditioner and the furnace. weird.
Debbi

Unknown said...

Val, you are so right...but we've been doing it so long that we don't know how to change it...
Debbi

Copyright Protection and Terms of Use

All photos displayed on this blog are protected by copyright and may not be displayed without prior consent of their creators. If you wish to obtain consent, please do so by contacting the owner in the photo link. Any photos, materials, or text which does not have a link are the copyright of the owner of this blog and consent for use may be requested by contacting us at admin@yankeeburrowcreations.com



All content copyright @ yankeeburrowcreations 2010-2016