Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Quintins' Baby Blanket

I've been so busy lately, and just finished up a cute little bunny today,when it hit me, I have not even started the blanket for my newest grandbaby.  Quintin will be here before I know it, so I went searching for patterns.  Greg and Kristen are using a jungle theme in the nursery, so when I found this, I knew it would be perfect.


When I couldn't find what I wanted on the Lion Brand website, I visited the KnitPicks website, and they also have tons of other fantastic patterns.  It was hard to choose, but when this awesome lion popped up in my search, I just knew that this would be the blanket.  They are 8" x 8" blocks, so I will probably alternated with plain granny squares to finish the blanket.  This lion was designed by Maggie Menzel for the charity Knit A Square.   I can't wait to get started on it....but let me show you the bunny....this is just a quick picture, I'll be taking better photos later so I can list it in my Handmade Artists shop.





So what do you think? Should I make Quintin a bunny to match his blanket?  Or is a bunny to girly for a boy.
Until next time...
Be blessed,
Debbi


Note: Hannah came home from school yesterday and fell in love with my little bunny.  So when she wasn't looking, I put the bunny on her bed to be found later...because, despite "the argument clinic" I love her.
((smile))

2 comments:

Unknown said...

love the lion and the bunny is super adorable!!!!!

Thunder Rose said...

So sweet!

Copyright Protection and Terms of Use

All photos displayed on this blog are protected by copyright and may not be displayed without prior consent of their creators. If you wish to obtain consent, please do so by contacting the owner in the photo link. Any photos, materials, or text which does not have a link are the copyright of the owner of this blog and consent for use may be requested by contacting us at admin@yankeeburrowcreations.com



All content copyright @ yankeeburrowcreations 2010-2016