Tuesday, June 18, 2013

my first collection from The Craft Star

Today I made my first collection at The Craft Star.  A collection is like a treasury from Etsy, or a highlight from Handmade Artists.  I was just sitting here on my back deck watching my hummingbirds battle over the feeder, and watching my butterflies finally start to arrive, and I was inspired.  So, here is my first Craft Star collection of hummingbirds and butterflies.


Just click on the link above to visit my collection, and from there you can click on any item you may want to take a closer look at, and make it your very own.
Be blessed,
Debbi

2 comments:

2justByou said...

I was excited about the launch of The Craft Star - at first. When they finally launched the site, however, I didn't get on board. How do you like it?
Your collection is lovely!
~Kim

Unknown said...

I'm really enjoying it...I made a sale within the first few weeks, that has not happened to me on any other site I listed on. it's a flat rate $5 per month with unlimited listings. Bethan always responded to my questions quickly, and they are upgrading their site all the time, and they also have a forum, clubs, and on tuesdays and wednesdays they have a live webinar. plus they just hired a PR person, so I have been seeing ads for the craft star everywhere...which is also good for me. :0)
Debbi

Copyright Protection and Terms of Use

All photos displayed on this blog are protected by copyright and may not be displayed without prior consent of their creators. If you wish to obtain consent, please do so by contacting the owner in the photo link. Any photos, materials, or text which does not have a link are the copyright of the owner of this blog and consent for use may be requested by contacting us at admin@yankeeburrowcreations.com



All content copyright @ yankeeburrowcreations 2010-2016