Wednesday, August 7, 2013

busy---busy---busy

I can't believe it's been 5 days since I last posted...but it has been crazy here lately.  Or maybe I should say, crazier than usual, lol.  So here's a quick photo recap of my week.
On Saturday I found this cool colorful little guy (or gal) hanging out on my laundry.  I used him/her as a model for some quick sketches and will include him in a line of butterfly/moth greeting cards.  Anyone know what kind of moth this is?
This is what I woke up to on Sunday morning.  My PeeWee loves to cuddle under the blankets, but he forgot to pull the blanket all the way down. heehee
Monday we took Hannah shopping for some supplies she'll need for horse camp next week.  She may fall off her horse, but she'll look good doing it. :0)
Yesterday we came across a new (and very nice) resale shop in town.  We found this wonderful desk for only $5.00, perfect for Hannah's room, and a "special" place for her to do her homeschooling.  She was so excited she spent all the rest of yesterday cleaning and rearranging her room.  And if you had seen her room before, you would understand why it took her all afternoon. hahahaha.
And here's an FYI, I'll be adding a homeschool tab here where both Hannah and I will be sharing the joys (and agony) of homeschooling.  Please feel free to comment on her writing assignments.
And lastly, I've been trying to get Quintins blanket completed.  Today called for a trip to Michaels for more yarn, but I should have it done before Q arrives, (hah - I hope).
So, what has your week been like?
Be blessed,
Debbi

4 comments:

Tasha said...

That's a moth? I seriously thought that was some craft you made. LOL. I've never seen anything like it before and would have been a lil spooked had I seen it in real life. My son Micah, however, would have been thrilled. Wonder what it's called? I've ordered a bug book from Amazon for Micah....will have to see if this moth is in the book.

Your Invisible Crown said...

The colours of that moth are amazing! Over here we have the brown-greyish ones. I prefer this one :-)

Unknown said...

my husband thinks it a type of tobacco moth. If Micah figures it out, please let me know. :-)

Trina Prenzi said...

That moth is so cool! Love the colors. The picture of your dog under the blankets made me smile, so funny! Love the habits our four legged babies have!

I sure know what you mean about being busy... I've been buried in clay and hardly have any time to do much else or to even jump on the computer to see what's going on in cyber space these days! My blog has been neglected this week as well... Hoping I'll have more time as we get into next week. Wishing you a great weekend!

Copyright Protection and Terms of Use

All photos displayed on this blog are protected by copyright and may not be displayed without prior consent of their creators. If you wish to obtain consent, please do so by contacting the owner in the photo link. Any photos, materials, or text which does not have a link are the copyright of the owner of this blog and consent for use may be requested by contacting us at admin@yankeeburrowcreations.com



All content copyright @ yankeeburrowcreations 2010-2016