Friday, August 9, 2013

let's do a Friday finds...new handmade items I found

I've been a bit MIA from my second home this past week, so today I'm looking to see what I missed in the land of handmade.
Let's start with The Craft Star, my new home sweet home...


Here's a sweet idea, a crochet necklace from the shop of Thread Headz.  She has actually listed 3 new crochet necklaces, and is having a crazy good sale going on right now in her shop.  You need to check it out.



Oh....I need to get this for Quintin.  How adorable is this crochet cowboy boots and hat? And I've seen regular baby booties, roller skates, and so many other great baby items in this shop, Handmade Gifts by Barb.



Look what I found in the vintage section!  An amazing turquoise pendant. This was in the shop of Retro Sideshow, whom I featured just last week.  Amazing shop with amazing items.



Now I'm off to visit some old friends at Handmade Artists.
This handbound book would be a great gift for any student in your life. You can find books of all sizes and kinds in the shop of Blue Highway.


Cari from Crochet Hooked makes these amazing bracelets.  She somehow crochets them.  I tried this, and let me tell you...it ain't easy. lol.  I love the warm brown color of this braidlet bracelet.

Well, I'm running out of time, and need to go and start dinner, so my shopping time is done.  But you can continue to discover the beauty of handmade just by clicking on any of the links above.

Be blessed,
Debbi

14 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you so very much for the book love, Debbie! I've always appreciated all you've done to promote handmade :)

Trina Prenzi said...

Oh my goodness, I love the crochet cowboy hat and boots, too cute!

sarah said...

You have some great finds today. They're all amazing.

Melanie G said...

great finds! thanks for stopping by my blog!

Unknown said...

Hi Debbi! Thank you so very much for featuring my vintage turquoise pendant. Your blog is amazing and truly inspirational. I wish you and your family all the best! xo

2justByou said...

Oh. My. Gosh. I've never seen a crochet cowboy hat! It's so flippin cute. And the boots...LOVE that set. =0)
~Kim

2justByou said...

OMG Barb sells a girl set too!!!
https://www.thecraftstar.com/product_details/89321/cowboy-gift-set-baby-girl-3-piece-set-in-pink-and-black

Unknown said...

Wow! You Go! Great collection Debbi and thank you for including my Braidlet in your Friday Finds!

Your Invisible Crown said...

The crochet hat is adorable! Great picks, have a fun weekend!

Unknown said...

You're very welcome Andrea. :-)
Debbi

Unknown said...

aren't they???? I have to get them for my newest grandson!
Debbi

Unknown said...

I know....and the skates, and the booties....love them all!
Debbi

Unknown said...

you're welcome Cari...love the new bracelets...all of them.
Debbi

Unknown said...

Very nice Debbi! I had a pair of knitted cowboy boot booties for my son when he was born, but no hat. A gift from a co-worker. He is now a Dad himself and the booties have been passed to the next generation.

Copyright Protection and Terms of Use

All photos displayed on this blog are protected by copyright and may not be displayed without prior consent of their creators. If you wish to obtain consent, please do so by contacting the owner in the photo link. Any photos, materials, or text which does not have a link are the copyright of the owner of this blog and consent for use may be requested by contacting us at admin@yankeeburrowcreations.com



All content copyright @ yankeeburrowcreations 2010-2016