Friday, September 20, 2013

Friday Finds - getting ready for the cold

Well, our temps are finally dropping, fast.  I love the cooler weather (cooler, not cold!) and wearing sweaters and hats and scarves.  So let's go check out some wonderful handmade scarves.

I found these wonderful scarves over at The Craft Star.  Clockwise from the bottom left...

Over at my old hangout, Handmade Artists, I found these beauties...
Starting at the top left...
and I absolutely LOVE this fox scarf by dolly's designs.

And this week, I created 2 new scarves myself, and added them to the pot of handmade scarves.





























Have a wonderful weekend everyone.  And support your local handmade artists.
Be blessed,
Debbi

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh they're beautiful!!!
That shades of blue reminds me of peacock colors :)
I can't stand that it's getting cooler though - I'm not ready for what comes after that..............at all lol
XOXO

Your Invisible Crown said...

I love, love, love that foxy scarf! Hope you'll have a great weekend.

Unknown said...

I love the foxscarf too.

Unknown said...

BEAUTIFUL!! Thank you so much for featuring my scarf! Off to share!

Anne
Oaklie's Fashions
On Fire for Handmade
http://onfireforhandmade.com

Susan said...

thanks for including my cowl!

must love junk said...

So pretty! Love the last one :)
Susan

Unknown said...

I'm only looking forward to cooler weather so I can snuggle up with scarves and hats and mittens. lol

Colette said...

wow Debbi! I love these scarves! They are all so pretty, and I Love the texture.

HIBISCUS HOUSE said...

Thanks for the feature!

Copyright Protection and Terms of Use

All photos displayed on this blog are protected by copyright and may not be displayed without prior consent of their creators. If you wish to obtain consent, please do so by contacting the owner in the photo link. Any photos, materials, or text which does not have a link are the copyright of the owner of this blog and consent for use may be requested by contacting us at admin@yankeeburrowcreations.com



All content copyright @ yankeeburrowcreations 2010-2016