Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Tyndale Blog Network Book Review - the one year book of Bible Trivia for Kids

Today I am sharing a review on a book we received from Tyndale House.  First I want to remind everyone that I do not get paid to review these books, but I do receive a free copy of the books I choose to review.  
The most recent book I received is 


I don't know about you, but sometimes getting my kids to sit still for a family devotional time is not easy.  They squirm.  They talk.  They roll their eyes.  LOL.
But they do love games, and puzzles, and trivia.  So this book makes a great addition to our arsenal of bible tools so we can "train up our children in the way they should go".
The daily devotions are short and to the point, and in an easy to read format.  The devotion for the day starts with a multiple choice trivia question, which I read and see if they can answer before we start.  Then a section talking about the scripture story, and how it applies to our lives, and then the actual scripture answer.
This is a book geared towards young children, but for older teens and adults looking to study God's Word, this book is too simple.  I love the fact that my kids are having fun while learning.  You can purchase this book by clicking on the link above.

Be blessed,
Debbi

No comments:

Copyright Protection and Terms of Use

All photos displayed on this blog are protected by copyright and may not be displayed without prior consent of their creators. If you wish to obtain consent, please do so by contacting the owner in the photo link. Any photos, materials, or text which does not have a link are the copyright of the owner of this blog and consent for use may be requested by contacting us at admin@yankeeburrowcreations.com



All content copyright @ yankeeburrowcreations 2010-2016