Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Getting ready for Valentines Day...at The Craft Star

There's still a few weeks to go before the big chocolate day!!!!  Here's a few wonderful items I found at The Craft Star to give to your sweetie, (or to keep for yourself).
Isn't this Valentines Day wreath AWESOME?  That snowflake at the bottom is a perfect accent, and the butterfly at the top reminds us that summer is coming.  I found this in the shop of Designs by Tiffany.
Valentines Day is not just for adults either.  Every year my mother-in-law gave each of my children a chocolate heart with their names on them, and they so looked forward to that.  And I picked this necklace because this is the song I sang my youngest to sleep with every night.  You are my Sunshine. All of my children are my sunshine, so if you have kids (or not) you can give this necklace to the babies mommy. :0)  You'll find this necklace in the shop of Jabber Jewels
And this last item is my contribution to the Valentines Day band wagon.  My original baby elephant card.  The sketch is my late mothers, and whenever I recreate one of her designs, I feel close to her again.  Isn't he a cutie?  On the inside it says "Be My Valentine".  Who can resist?  This is listed in my shop Yankee Burrow.

(fyi....the card is actually white, but there is no heat in my studio for me to spend any time in there to take pictures, and it's too windy outside, so right now this is the best I can get.)

Are you ready for Valentine's Day?

Be blessed,
Debbi

No comments:

Copyright Protection and Terms of Use

All photos displayed on this blog are protected by copyright and may not be displayed without prior consent of their creators. If you wish to obtain consent, please do so by contacting the owner in the photo link. Any photos, materials, or text which does not have a link are the copyright of the owner of this blog and consent for use may be requested by contacting us at admin@yankeeburrowcreations.com



All content copyright @ yankeeburrowcreations 2010-2016