Monday, January 6, 2014

The colors for spring 2014 - Placid Blue

I enjoy checking out the Pantone colors for each season (but I don't strictly adhere to them) and so I've decided to feature one color each week.
This weeks color is Placid Blue.
(previously known as sky blue, powder, blue, light blue, etc. lol)
Here is a collection I made of amazing blue items you can find at The Craft Star.
Click on the link under the photo to visit the collection, and from there you can chose and click on any item to visit that shop.

Remember to support small business and buy handmade.

So, do you follow the fashion trends every season?  Or do you just wear what you like, regardless?
Be blessed,
Debbi

4 comments:

Miss Val's Creations said...

The placid blue is beautiful! I don't follow trends myself. I enjoy the fashion trends but don't wear them since they go out of style to quickly!

Your Invisible Crown said...

Blue is such a gorgeous colour, I've never met a shade I didn't like :-)

Pamela Bates said...

i just wear what i like and what feels good. pretty soft blue.

Unknown said...

love these shades and tones of blue!!!!!Happy New Year!!!!

Copyright Protection and Terms of Use

All photos displayed on this blog are protected by copyright and may not be displayed without prior consent of their creators. If you wish to obtain consent, please do so by contacting the owner in the photo link. Any photos, materials, or text which does not have a link are the copyright of the owner of this blog and consent for use may be requested by contacting us at admin@yankeeburrowcreations.com



All content copyright @ yankeeburrowcreations 2010-2016