Wednesday, February 12, 2014

A handmade head cold.

I've been fighting a head cold for the past week, (not to mention a problem get blogger to load on my laptop), so I figured I would share with you the essentials for a handmade head cold.
First you need Kleenix.  And while you can buy the colorful boxes, isn't this musical notes tissue box by ColorPopShoppe.  It's a fairly new shop on Etsy, and there are tons of other sofa box covers to choose from, but you know me, I love to promote small business.  And being a musician, I love this fabric. <3
Next you need something to snuggle under while resting on the sofa, and getting waited on by your adoring loved ones.  
(Did that make you giggle? Me too.)
I am partial to anything old fashioned, and I adore the pinwheel pattern of this quilt by Home Sewn Studio at The Craft Star.  It was hard to chose a favorite quilt because there are so many amazing quilters at The Craft Star, so click on the link above and see them all for yourself.
 And when your adoring loved ones are bringing you chicken soup, or a nice cuppa hot tea, tell them to use these large chocolate brown mugs made by River Rock Art at HandmadeArtists.  I love large mugs, and these hold a full 20 ounces!

So now I'm ready to relax and watch some of my newest favorite show....
Dr. Who.  

What do you do when you're not feeling well?

Be blessed,
Debbi

No comments:

Copyright Protection and Terms of Use

All photos displayed on this blog are protected by copyright and may not be displayed without prior consent of their creators. If you wish to obtain consent, please do so by contacting the owner in the photo link. Any photos, materials, or text which does not have a link are the copyright of the owner of this blog and consent for use may be requested by contacting us at admin@yankeeburrowcreations.com



All content copyright @ yankeeburrowcreations 2010-2016