Thursday, March 6, 2014

Is it the weekend yet?


My week has been full of ups and downs, but this is why I love The Craft Star. Rhonda (from Steampunk Beadery) makes these for all the shops there, and this one is mine.  (It's actually the second one she made me, the first one is my video business card).

Now, why am I showing you this, you ask?  Because when your days seem to implode, it's good to remind yourself that there are friends out there looking after you, even when you don't seem to have time to look after yourself.

Let's see, Sunday Chuck was sick and in bed all day.
 Monday was spent taking my loving and well behaved children to 3 different doctors appointments.  (Can you hear the sarcasm???)  
Tuesday I had a drilling headache all day, plus it was cold...again...and snowed...again. 
 And then my washing machine broke down.  UGH....
Wednesday....I got a break, a check I forgot about arrived in the mail, so today I get to go shopping for a new washing machine...
But...with all this going on...I did not get to spend any time in my studio yet this week.  And as you crafty people know, when you can't create, you can get downright CRANKY.  lol

So, while I start my shopping for a washer on-line, let me leave you with something to make you 
smile,
giggle,
laugh.
Man...I love that show.

Be blessed,
Debbi

8 comments:

Your Invisible Crown said...

No weekend yet, but it's on it's way! I love all those Bazinga's :-)

Isobel Morrell said...

Know all about weeks like that Debbi! Fortunately, they don't occur quite as frequently now. Chin up and keep smiling: and hope the washing machine search is fruitful.

Unknown said...

At last night's Ash Wednesday service, our pastor asked each of us to share the best thing, and the the worst thing that had happened to us that day. Good thing to reflect back on each day.

The Alchemist said...

Great blog post. I am sorry to hear of all your owes. I have weeks like that on occasion my self. Love the video, that is really nice. Will have to find Rhonda.

Unknown said...

me too, that show always makes me laugh.

Unknown said...

the amazing part is....I received a check in the mail that I forgot was coming!! So I was able to get a brand spanking new washer!!! :0)

Unknown said...

that is so true. Paul doesn't tell us to settle...he tells us to learn to be content, in all situations. :-)

Unknown said...

oh yeah, Rhonda will hook you up...sign up for a live sales too.

Copyright Protection and Terms of Use

All photos displayed on this blog are protected by copyright and may not be displayed without prior consent of their creators. If you wish to obtain consent, please do so by contacting the owner in the photo link. Any photos, materials, or text which does not have a link are the copyright of the owner of this blog and consent for use may be requested by contacting us at admin@yankeeburrowcreations.com



All content copyright @ yankeeburrowcreations 2010-2016