Friday, April 25, 2014

Getting ready for summer? Let me help.

I love to share handmade items here my blog, but they are usually from another shop/seller.  Well, today I'm going to toot my horn a little, and share some items from my shop at The Craft Star for summer. 



How about this Bright Neon Ruffle Scarf for starters? I created this scarf with Red Heart yarn, and I adjusted the pattern a bit so this scarf is long (71") and light and easy to wear in the summer time.  It can be yours for only $20.00.
This small bright yellow crochet handbag is a cute 8-1/2" by 9", just right for the essentials you might need sightseeing. This purse is lined so there are no worries about anything poking through the textured crochet pattern.  Only $35.00.  **if yellow is not your color, I can make this in any color, or size, you desire, just ask.**


Here's a wild and fun way to accent those short shorts, an orange and yellow woven belt, reminiscent of the 60's and 70's.  Groovy, huh? You can read about this creation here.  It can be yours for only $20.00
Lastly, here is a bracelet I created with multi-colored shell pieces.  Each shell was individually attached to a double looped silver plated chain, and closes with silver swivel lobster claw.  It measures 7" long, but I can create one for you in any length you need.  This bracelet sells for $22.00.  I also have a matching pair of earrings for $15.00.

So now I'm done tooting.  If you're in a shopping mood (window or otherwise) check out these items, and other shops, over at The Craft Star.  Remember, when you shop handmade, you're supporting small business and getting quality items.
Be blessed,
Debbi

3 comments:

Isobel Morrell said...

Don't know if the previous comment got published - where I said I don't know have occasions where I could wear them. However, I did wish you all the best in finding them good homes.

Pamela Bates said...

that scarf looks like a rose garden!

love that belt. totally cool

Unknown said...

love the colours!!! so summer inspired!!!!

Copyright Protection and Terms of Use

All photos displayed on this blog are protected by copyright and may not be displayed without prior consent of their creators. If you wish to obtain consent, please do so by contacting the owner in the photo link. Any photos, materials, or text which does not have a link are the copyright of the owner of this blog and consent for use may be requested by contacting us at admin@yankeeburrowcreations.com



All content copyright @ yankeeburrowcreations 2010-2016