Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Me....Live on Google+

I love being a part of The Craft Star family
They are such a bunch of kooks, and I fit in there well (I think) lol. 
I'm the featured artist of the week on their blog and site and I was also invited to be part of their Google+ show on Monday.  It was a blast!!!
 
 
And then last night I was back as part of the live sales show.
 
 
More fun, plus this morning I found that I made a sale from the show!
WhooHoo!
So, if you're looking for a great site to showcase your talent and creations,
come and join us at The Craft Star.
 
 
Have you joined the google+ fun yet?
 
Be blessed,
Debbi
 
 
 
 


4 comments:

Your Invisible Crown said...

Great to get to know you a bit better, and hearing a bit more about the foster parenting. I'm curious about the airbrushing you were talking about! And congrats on the sale :-)

Miss Val's Creations said...

Congratulations on your features! What a unique way for people to get to know that artisans behind all the wonderful work out there!

Unknown said...

thanks. it was a lot of fun.

Unknown said...

thanks. it was fun, but going back to watch it I realize that you really have to be careful what you say because EVERYONE CAN HEAR YOU. hahaha

Copyright Protection and Terms of Use

All photos displayed on this blog are protected by copyright and may not be displayed without prior consent of their creators. If you wish to obtain consent, please do so by contacting the owner in the photo link. Any photos, materials, or text which does not have a link are the copyright of the owner of this blog and consent for use may be requested by contacting us at admin@yankeeburrowcreations.com



All content copyright @ yankeeburrowcreations 2010-2016