Tuesday, May 27, 2014

My Wonderful Visit - Memorial Weekend with Quintin

I hope everyone had a nice and relaxing long weekend.  I was frustrated with Blogger, because I have been trying since Friday to post, and not on my phone.  I finally had to switch back from Chrome to IE to get it to open and load.  Way too much work. LOL
Anyway, my son Greg, his wife Kristen, and my 9 month old grandbaby Quintin came to stay for the weekend.  And Kristen finally gave me permission to share his picture.  But instead of pics, I want to share 2 videos with you.  This first one shows him waving.  The funny part about Quintin waving is that's what he does when he wants Mom or Dad to hold him.  He cries and waves to them until they pick him up.  And they always do...  :0)
This next one is too cute.  I noticed right off that Quintin twiddles his thumbs.  If he's sitting quietly or being held, he will lace his fingers and twiddle his thumbs while watching everyone else.  I took me all weekend to get it on camera, because every other time I tried, he would stop.  This morning he was doing it while I was holding him, and so I videoed it with my phone.  At one point he started to squirm and I almost dropped my phone, so please forgive the shaking.
And now that I got this Blogger thing fixed (I hope), I'll be back on schedule tomorrow with my Wild and Wacky Wednesday.
So, how was your weekend?
Be blessed,
Debbi


5 comments:

2justByou said...

The twiddling fingers is SO cute! Glad you got the blogger issue fixed and were able to post this cutie pie to share with us.
I was having trouble with Chrome over the weekend too. I wasn't online too much, but it was giving me some difficulties while I was trying to renew Microsoft Office for my daughter to complete her PowerPoint presentation. I had to logout and do it with IE. Weird, right?

Anna Urquhart said...

The waving and the thumb-twiddling is too, too adorable! I love it! Thanks for sharing all this cuteness with us. So glad you had such a great weekend!

Unknown said...

it is weird. especially since I had to switch to chrome because IE stopped loading pictures into blogger, but now it works??? blah. lol

Unknown said...

thank you! the thumb twiddling is the first thing I noticed when they arrived. too cute!

myeuropeantouch said...

now how cute is that...is there an old soul in that lil one.....you never know......thanks for sharing Debbi, be blessed, Monika

Copyright Protection and Terms of Use

All photos displayed on this blog are protected by copyright and may not be displayed without prior consent of their creators. If you wish to obtain consent, please do so by contacting the owner in the photo link. Any photos, materials, or text which does not have a link are the copyright of the owner of this blog and consent for use may be requested by contacting us at admin@yankeeburrowcreations.com



All content copyright @ yankeeburrowcreations 2010-2016