Wednesday, May 28, 2014

I'm on a Steampunk kind of mood

For today's Wild and Wacky Wednesday, I decided to go punk.  Steampunk.  Steampunk is a style that defies definition
and is not something I would own myself, but 
I LOVE IT!  
So here's some things to make you go "oh" and "ah" and "cool"!
I first saw this Victorian Organ Command Desk a few years ago, and I went looking for it this morning.  This is an actual working desk, all electronics included.  Follow the link to read all about it.  While this doesn't match my rustic country decor, I would surely put this desk in my house.
Now here's a door.  When I discover things that I share here on my blog, I try to go all the way back to the original site, but I am finding that many of the original sites no longer exist.
And for those of you (like me) that can't afford to go steampunk in such a big way-
You can wear this totally awesome Steampunk Necklace I found in the totally awesome shop of Steampunk Beadery at the totally awesome The Craft Star.
So how do you feel about steam punk? Love it or hate it?
Be blessed,
Debbi

2 comments:

Larissa said...

I ADORE Steampunk! I'm dying to get an outfit & all the accessories, but to do it right it's so pricey. I'll get there.

Unknown said...

when you get there....you must share a picture. :0)
Debbi

Copyright Protection and Terms of Use

All photos displayed on this blog are protected by copyright and may not be displayed without prior consent of their creators. If you wish to obtain consent, please do so by contacting the owner in the photo link. Any photos, materials, or text which does not have a link are the copyright of the owner of this blog and consent for use may be requested by contacting us at admin@yankeeburrowcreations.com



All content copyright @ yankeeburrowcreations 2010-2016