Thursday, November 13, 2014

I'm Having A Throw Back Thursday

An old friend of mine just connected with me on facebook last week.  We were in our church youth group together, so now he made a page and we are all (most) getting caught up with our lives.  Check out this pictures...



What a great group of friends, and they all made in impact in my life.

Speaking of throw backs...look what I got from our church's yard sale!

Isn't that totally cool? An orange rotary telephone!  Time to turn back the clocks and turn in my cell phone.  I wonder if I could find a party line. lol

And on something completely different....
my next craft show.  So if you're in the area, stop by and say "hey". 

Be blessed,
Debbi

2 comments:

Your Invisible Crown said...

I couldn't find the phone today, and said to my mom: I wish we would have old phones back, the ones that can not get lost and are always where you left them and axpect them to be :-)

2justByou said...

Aaah, the rotary phone! Kids today wouldn't know what to do with one of those. I saw a video clip recently of a kid using an older film camera and searching for the image after clicking the shutter. It was funny!
Fun TBT, Debbi. =0)

Copyright Protection and Terms of Use

All photos displayed on this blog are protected by copyright and may not be displayed without prior consent of their creators. If you wish to obtain consent, please do so by contacting the owner in the photo link. Any photos, materials, or text which does not have a link are the copyright of the owner of this blog and consent for use may be requested by contacting us at admin@yankeeburrowcreations.com



All content copyright @ yankeeburrowcreations 2010-2016