Wednesday, November 5, 2014

My Fall Line Up

Well, the Evening Farmers Market here in Statesville is over until next April.  Here's a peek of my fall items I had for sale, and once I get photos taken, they will be listed in my The CraftStar Shop.



Hannah was even photographed a few weeks ago for our local newspaper.

Here's a little guy that I didn't get finished in time for the market...but there's still time to take him home for Thanksgiving (once I take better pics and list him).


Well, I guess my work isn't going to finish itself, so I need to get back on the crazy merry go round that is my life.  I have 3 more craft shows this month, plus my boys coming home for Thanksgiving, plus the crazy busy 4 day weekend...


Are you ready for the year end mad dash????

Be blessed,
Debbi

(here's a little something to help you remember what's most important)

2 comments:

Isobel Morrell said...

We don't really do all those week-end things in the UK - but they're gradually being picked up! However, when trying to sell to you guys, we do have to take note. Thanks for the heads-up!

Your Invisible Crown said...

Your booth looks very appealing with the different items and colours. Definitely a place to stop and have a look. Good luck and have fun at the markets that are to come!

Copyright Protection and Terms of Use

All photos displayed on this blog are protected by copyright and may not be displayed without prior consent of their creators. If you wish to obtain consent, please do so by contacting the owner in the photo link. Any photos, materials, or text which does not have a link are the copyright of the owner of this blog and consent for use may be requested by contacting us at admin@yankeeburrowcreations.com



All content copyright @ yankeeburrowcreations 2010-2016