Saturday, January 31, 2015

Doing A Little Window Shopping

I finally got to spend some time in my studio yesterday...but with a space heater as my only source of heat, it was just too cold to stay there long.  But I got some work done on a bracelet, and sorting out my other mess.  Now I'm ready to see what great handcrafted items I can find on my favorite sites.
Let's visit my main digs...The CraftStar




I love the casual color and style of this dark silver heart necklace from Island Girl Expressions.  I just think this would look great with jeans and a comfy button down shirt...laid back and feminine...all at the same time.




These vintage pot holder dresses are just too adorable!!!!  You can find these and other great vintage doilies in the shop Chameleon.



I love this Bridal Clutch from MyEuropeanTouch.  I would use this for more than just a wedding (especially since I'm already married, lol).  This would be great for any special occasion.

Now let's go visit my old friends over at Handmade Artists.





I WANT THIS!!!!




AND I WANT THIS!!!
This copper lobster trap sea glass pendent is a great idea for a fun feel of summer.  If you think it's too big for a necklace, hang it in your kitchen window so you can dream of being a beach bum while washing your dishes.  lol
Check out the shop Petra Designs for more awesome items.



And for my last share of the day...
the blue stone of this sterling silver pendant just takes my breath away!!
Shablool Jewelry's shop has even more amazing items in it...

Now it's your turn....what's on your wish list today?

Be blessed,
Debbi

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you Debbi for posting my lobster trap pendant/ornament...I truly appreciate that ;) Petra

Isobel Morrell said...

As ever, that's quite a selection. Will have to win the lottery though! Thanks for sharing!

Miss Val's Creations said...

What stunning pieces! I love that elegant clutch. The cuff bracelet is amazing being so 3 dimensional.

myeuropeantouch said...

Thank you so much Debbi, for featuring my Clutch, of course you can use it for Summer, Garden Party, a night out, there are no limits.
Thanks dear....
Monika

Copyright Protection and Terms of Use

All photos displayed on this blog are protected by copyright and may not be displayed without prior consent of their creators. If you wish to obtain consent, please do so by contacting the owner in the photo link. Any photos, materials, or text which does not have a link are the copyright of the owner of this blog and consent for use may be requested by contacting us at admin@yankeeburrowcreations.com



All content copyright @ yankeeburrowcreations 2010-2016