Tuesday, January 13, 2015

What Does This Yarn Say To You?

As few months ago I purchased some amazing yarn from Quirky Bits-N-Pieces, but I have yet to find the "right" pattern for it.  Yes, I do believe that some things will tell us what they are meant to be, that's part of the creative process.  But this yarn is being a bit quiet today.


But first...

here's just a few of the projects I already have in process.


I have a new book ready for review, red heart granny squares made from soft fuzzy yarn which will become...I don't know yet.  And a cool heart shaped woven basket that I saw on Pinterest.
Gotta love Pinterest!

Here's how far I have on the basket...

This is a nice and relaxing project, easy to take along, and no counting needed.  :0)

Now back to my yarn....should I make a potato chip scarf...or weave it on my loom for a belt or scarf?

potato chip scarf
woven belt

















So, what do you think?  Leave your suggestions in a comment, because I really need help.  In more ways than one!
hahaha

Be blessed,
Debbi

5 comments:

Your Invisible Crown said...

Pretty colours, I love to see what it will be turned into. And what is that heart? Looks like a fun project.

2justByou said...

Those colors in the yarn look amazing! So bright and fun. I would love to see it as a belt from the loom. I'd also love to see how that heart basket turns out. =0)

myeuropeantouch said...

The colors are so pretty and need to be shown off. It may be better in a Tater scarf, who looks at a belt at your waist line....mho......I like to see a scarf.....

That heart turns out pretty cool.....

Isobel Morrell said...

I'm stumped with this one! Look forward to seeing the end result, though!

Miss Val's Creations said...

So many fun projects. I love the potato chip scarf! The heart basket is super cute.

Copyright Protection and Terms of Use

All photos displayed on this blog are protected by copyright and may not be displayed without prior consent of their creators. If you wish to obtain consent, please do so by contacting the owner in the photo link. Any photos, materials, or text which does not have a link are the copyright of the owner of this blog and consent for use may be requested by contacting us at admin@yankeeburrowcreations.com



All content copyright @ yankeeburrowcreations 2010-2016