Thursday, May 28, 2015

On Fire For Handmade Wedding Competition

I was so excited to open up my email the other day to see that my crochet ring bearer pillow is entered in this wonderful contest!

On Fire For Handmade is a great site run by Anne Hopfer and she highlights amazing handcrafted items for all different sites, and to be chosen to be a part is quite an honor.  If I win, I get some free advertising on her site, so please vote for me.  You can check out the other contestants...

So many gorgeous items...so hard to choose.
So, I'll make it easy...choose my crochet ring bearer pillow.
:0)

Be blessed,
Debbi

1 comment:

Miss Val's Creations said...

The pillow is so beautiful! I hope you win!

Copyright Protection and Terms of Use

All photos displayed on this blog are protected by copyright and may not be displayed without prior consent of their creators. If you wish to obtain consent, please do so by contacting the owner in the photo link. Any photos, materials, or text which does not have a link are the copyright of the owner of this blog and consent for use may be requested by contacting us at admin@yankeeburrowcreations.com



All content copyright @ yankeeburrowcreations 2010-2016