Wednesday, March 30, 2016

It's a Wonderful Weird World

Happy Hump Day!
How do you celebrate Wednesdays? Do you look at your work week as half over, or still half to go? To me, it's the day I get to look for weird, wild, and wacky items.
I love Wednesday. lol
bizarre vintage cell phone cover



It looks like this woman is trying to shove chop sticks up her nose. hahaha
According to Art On Stuff at Scott's Marketplace, this woman is actually using a medical device to suck up oxygen.
All I know is that with this cover, you'll be able to easily find your phone in a pile of phones.

weird pillowcases







I have pillowcases on my bed that say "always kiss me goodnight"  but these would work for us too. lol
I also found these 


celia rivenbark book









Oh my!!!!  I wish I had found this book 16 years ago when we first moved from New York to North Carolina!  I had to learn many of these phrases and idioms the hard way. hahaha
A book full of southern charm and wit, again I found this on Scott's Marketplace at Apway Books.

strange furniture











And now for something completely different!
hahaha

How do your design habits lean?

Be blessed,
Debbi

1 comment:

Sweet Posy Dreams said...

I think I would enjoy the book. I bet it's fun.

Copyright Protection and Terms of Use

All photos displayed on this blog are protected by copyright and may not be displayed without prior consent of their creators. If you wish to obtain consent, please do so by contacting the owner in the photo link. Any photos, materials, or text which does not have a link are the copyright of the owner of this blog and consent for use may be requested by contacting us at admin@yankeeburrowcreations.com



All content copyright @ yankeeburrowcreations 2010-2016