Tuesday, June 8, 2010

heeeeere's Maria Bella Jewelry

ok, I know, a sad beginning. But my brain is fried. I've lost the wireless connection to my laptop, and in the process of installing one of those "easy plug and play" units, I lost the internet connection on both computers. Blah.....


But now things are looking up. I've just finished checking out Maria Bella Jewelry, another BESTeam member. And she has some great items for sale in her shop. Like this georgeous humming bird locket. What a great accent for any outfit. Right now she is offering a free pair of earrings with purchase thru her etsy shop. Now that's a great deal!









MaryAnn hails from northern CA, I wonder if she's near my brother?? But I'm as bad at geography as I am at computer installation, so there's just no telling. LOL.











Back to MaryAnn, she's been making jewelry for about 6 years now, and you can tell by looking at her pieces, like this lady in blue necklace, that she is passionate about her craft. She has a 100% positive rating, so she truly knows how to make her customers happy.



She loves beads sooooo much, she has a store strickly for beads at TigerBeadStore.com. But my favorite thing has to be her personal blog about cats, the very best cats.blogspot. A person who loves cats, is the best kind of person. So visit her stores and blogs, and say "hello".

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like her store, and those green earrings are perfect for summer! Lovely.

Teri
sandtcreations.blogspot.com
sandtcreations.etsy.com
FB: http://companies.to/sandtcreations
Twitter: Teri_B

Nina said...

That locket is so romantic and a classic beauty!

Anonymous said...

Those pieces are so detailed and intricate, they're stunning!

Anonymous said...

These are absolutely gorgeous!

Paula said...

Those leafy green earrings are calling my name, and you are sooo right Debbi, cat lovers are the best! Thank you for introducing me to MaryAnn.

debbi@yankeeburrowcreations said...

These are absolutely gorgeous!

debbi@yankeeburrowcreations said...

I like her store, and those green earrings are perfect for summer! Lovely.

Teri
sandtcreations.blogspot.com
sandtcreations.etsy.com
FB: http://companies.to/sandtcreations
Twitter: Teri_B

Copyright Protection and Terms of Use

All photos displayed on this blog are protected by copyright and may not be displayed without prior consent of their creators. If you wish to obtain consent, please do so by contacting the owner in the photo link. Any photos, materials, or text which does not have a link are the copyright of the owner of this blog and consent for use may be requested by contacting us at admin@yankeeburrowcreations.com



All content copyright @ yankeeburrowcreations 2010-2016