Saturday, June 12, 2010

SBS for June 12, 2010

It's a beautiful sunny day here in North Carolina, and time again for Saturday Blog Shopping! In case you don't know what that is, let me explain. On Saturday mornings, Debbie from Quilts Galore and more blog hosts a bunch of etsy shops on "the hub". Pick a blog, check out their shop, take advantage of the sales, then go back to the hub, and start all over again. A virtual mall without looking for a parking spot. LOL
So what is my sale today??? Good question. Wish I had an answer, I've been trying to get my wireless network working all week, so my brain is fried and useless for new ideas. So I've decided to honor any offers I have made in my previous Saturday Blog Posts, you just have to scroll down to find them :). But here are highlights:
BOGO, free shipping, 15% off vintage, 15% off total order. All you have to do is convo me with the date of the blog that you want the special on when you place your order. Kind of a game while shopping. :)
Here's some pics of our stuff, complete with links to our shop. And remember, when you're done playing my game, go back to the hub and check out my friends.



6 comments:

KayzKreationz said...

Sounds like fun, looking through your other blog posts.

Will check out your sales.
Happy Saturday Blog Shopping.

TheCraftBarn said...

Great idea!! Good luck!
Jennifer @ The Craft Barn
http://www.thecraftbarn-ny.blogspot.com

Paula said...

What a fun idea!

Art and Sew Forth said...

Cute little bunny! Good luck!

Raige Creations said...

what a cute bunny!! we are watchin a bunny build a nest this morning in the backyard!
Hope your sale is successful!
(sorry I am late makin the rounds! everything is late this weekend for me, my sale goes until midnight tonight...)

debbi@yankeeburrowcreations said...

What a fun idea!

Copyright Protection and Terms of Use

All photos displayed on this blog are protected by copyright and may not be displayed without prior consent of their creators. If you wish to obtain consent, please do so by contacting the owner in the photo link. Any photos, materials, or text which does not have a link are the copyright of the owner of this blog and consent for use may be requested by contacting us at admin@yankeeburrowcreations.com



All content copyright @ yankeeburrowcreations 2010-2016