Sunday, August 8, 2010

I love a sale!

Especially when I make one.  My vintage chip and dip glass bowl now has a new home :-)  It's times like this that keeps me plugging away on my Etsy shop.  Sometimes I feel so swamped with all the "extra" work to get our shop noticed, that I don't have time to create like I want to, or even to clean my house.  The other day I noticed that somedrew drew a picture in the dust on my piano, hahaha, so it's time to houseclean again. It's seems like I just did that (last month). Oh well, that's ok, because I MADE A SALE!
hahahahahahaha

No comments:

Copyright Protection and Terms of Use

All photos displayed on this blog are protected by copyright and may not be displayed without prior consent of their creators. If you wish to obtain consent, please do so by contacting the owner in the photo link. Any photos, materials, or text which does not have a link are the copyright of the owner of this blog and consent for use may be requested by contacting us at admin@yankeeburrowcreations.com



All content copyright @ yankeeburrowcreations 2010-2016