Friday, July 15, 2011

Besteam feature on Zen25

What a funky, cool, amazing shop I get to show you today,  Release Me Creations by Zen 25.  Maureen started this shop on Etsy at the end of 2009, and after reading her profile, I am impressed by this young woman.  I am going to quote from her profile directly...
"In April of 2009 my Dad was diagnosed with Stage IV Cancer. Eight months later, on January 2, 2010, he passed away after an incredibly brave and difficult battle with the disease. His loss to me was, and is still a crushing blow to my heart. He was a pillar of strength in my life. But from his ordeal, I learned how important it is to take advantage of every minute we have here on this earth. It made me realize the value of appreciating everything, and everyone I have, and how fleeting our time is here. Perhaps most importantly, I realized the importance of doing in those minutes the things that make your heart happy."  After losing my oldest sister, who was also my friend, to breast cancer in 2001, I really understand, and agree, with Maureen's outlook on life.
Maureen started designing and creating jewelry during this difficult time in her life, and you can just "feel" her passion in each piece.  Her jewelry is definitely for the woman with a unique sense of style, which is great!  I know that I like to find things that not everyone, or anyone else has.  Just look at this bracelet...
a Gold Chain Leather Lace Bracelet.  What a great look...a little bit tough, and little bit soft, and every bit feminine.  Use this to soften up your casual look, or give an edge to your formal attire.

The color of these Blueberry Blue Agate earrings just yelled out to me while I browsing Maureen's shop, so I had to stop and take a closer look.  There are small genuine lapis lazuli beads threaded within the agate stones, and to get the full effect of these gemstones, click on the link above and take a closer look yourself.
And my last pick is this totally awesome vintage Hard Leather Case.  It can be used as a wallet, to hold business cards, or even as a small clutch for that fashion statement accessory.  This is another item that deserves a closer look.


Maureen just updated her blog, and it looks terrific.  In fact she recently posted about her blog update with great links to help you update your own blog.  You can also like Maureen on facebook, and follow her on twitter.  So hurry on over to Release Me Creations by Zen 25 and tell her I sent you, :~)
Debbi

If you are an Etsy artisian that likes to blog, click here.
If you are a blogger that likes to sell your creations on Etsy, click here.  :~)

1 comment:

Melanna said...

always enjoy these

Copyright Protection and Terms of Use

All photos displayed on this blog are protected by copyright and may not be displayed without prior consent of their creators. If you wish to obtain consent, please do so by contacting the owner in the photo link. Any photos, materials, or text which does not have a link are the copyright of the owner of this blog and consent for use may be requested by contacting us at admin@yankeeburrowcreations.com



All content copyright @ yankeeburrowcreations 2010-2016