Friday, September 9, 2011

Besteam feature on Elizabeth MD

Well, it's been an unbelievable week, one thing after the other, then before you know it, it's been 6 days since my last blog.  So much for my new blogging schedule.  But I am here now, and I am thrilled to be sharing another great BESTeam member, Elizabeth MD Jewelry.  Elizabeth is from north of the border, Sarnia Ontario, Canada, to be exact.  While reading her profile on her Etsy page, I could see that Elizabeth likes, well, most everything, lol.  Here are just a few that I also like...historical costumes and re-enactment garb, the medieval era, animal, nature, and of course, handmade!

I also love this Kawaii Purple Bunny Ring. What a cute gift for the little (or big) girl in your life.  It comes on an adjustable band, nickel free silver, or copper, so be careful which listing you choose.

My next pick is another ring, but an absolutely beautiful ring.  This Purple Plumeria Flower Ring is a great look all year long.  Set on a silver adjustable band, anyone can wear this ring.  And at a 1" diameter, it will make quite a statement.

My last pick is this Tiger Agate and Blown Glass Double Strand Necklace.  I love that the colors are neutral to match most any outfit, but also colorful enough to stand on it's own.  With different shaped beads and uneven chain lengths, it really is quite eyecatching.


Elizabeth shares her love of everything with everyone on her blog.  You can also follow her on twitter, and be kept up to the minute with all things new about Elizabeth MD Jewelery.
Debbi
If you're an Etsy artist that like to blog, click here.
If you're a blogger that sells on Etsy, click here.

And don't forget tomorrow's linky party.  Anything that starts with the letter S!

2 comments:

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

ooohhh I am liking the purple bunny ring! No one that I know would have one like it!

sweetybird09 said...

Nice items,I like the purple bunny ring'! that BEST team looks good!

Copyright Protection and Terms of Use

All photos displayed on this blog are protected by copyright and may not be displayed without prior consent of their creators. If you wish to obtain consent, please do so by contacting the owner in the photo link. Any photos, materials, or text which does not have a link are the copyright of the owner of this blog and consent for use may be requested by contacting us at admin@yankeeburrowcreations.com



All content copyright @ yankeeburrowcreations 2010-2016