Saturday, September 10, 2011

Saturday Shopping Link Up - and it starts with an S

Ok, this week, because I couldn't think of anything else for our theme, I figured, since it's September, let's all link up something that starts with an S. Guess what?  Finding items on Etsy that started with an S was not easy, but this is what I found.
This is a 1960's Woolly Sweater Jacket from the shop of Nest Design Studios.  This is a shop just full of wonderful vintage fashion.  This sweater jacket just jumped out at me due to the wonderful bright orange and yellow color, but there are many amazing items here, a must stop shop.
The next S is for scarf.  And I get extra points because this beautiful hand painted silk scarf comes from the shop of Sesenarts.  I actually have one of her scarfs, and absolutely love it.  I get compliments every time I wear it.  The best part was I won the scarf!
And now for my favorite S word....SHOES!  And these are just my size!  Lucy in the sky with diamonds, perfect size 9B black shoes with Swarovski crystals, each individually set by hand.  My oh my, I am in love.....these have now jumped to the top of my Christmas list.  And you won't believe the other great items you can find at Exit 12.  Simply Amazing!
Ok, now it's your turn.  Link up your item, or blog, or tutorial, whatever starts with the letter S.  If you don't have something with the letter S, then pick any letter and come party!!!
Debbi

2 comments:

Julie said...

Thank you for mentioning my shop in your blog. I'm glad you are enjoying my scarf! I am now making wool felted as well as the painted silks scarves. Drop by. Julie

SLMPetersen said...

Thanks for the link up opportunity! How fun!

Copyright Protection and Terms of Use

All photos displayed on this blog are protected by copyright and may not be displayed without prior consent of their creators. If you wish to obtain consent, please do so by contacting the owner in the photo link. Any photos, materials, or text which does not have a link are the copyright of the owner of this blog and consent for use may be requested by contacting us at admin@yankeeburrowcreations.com



All content copyright @ yankeeburrowcreations 2010-2016