Wednesday, October 26, 2011

I love me some Capsteam

I'm taking a stroll one day, thru my Etsy teams, and took a detour to my see my wonderful Capsteam buddies.  Lookie what I found....
Check out these Rhinestone Wedges by Rhinestone Revolution. I had a pair similar to these back in the 70's, and I loved them.  I think I was the only one in high school with a pair like these.  Of course, I lived in the burbs and liked going to downtown Buffalo to shop, which is probably why I was the only one with shoes like these.  I also had platforms with a see-thru bottom that had little plastic fish floating in them, lol.
With the weather getting cooler, my PeeWee could use a sweater vest, like this Knitted Mustard Dog Sweater from the shop of Mailo.  When you have small breeds, especially chihuahuas, I don't care what anyone says, they get cold.  Whenever anyone sits down, PeeWee is on their laps, trying to snuggle under their arms, and just shivers at night.  But I love him!
WOW and WOW.  This Dreams of Atlantis choker is absolutely amazing.  I love summer and I love the beach, and I am definitely putting this on my Christmas wish list.  I don't care what season it is, this choker it IT!  You can find it in the shop of Angelfish Originals.

As many of you may know, I am in the process (haha) of reconstruction work on my home, so unfortunately I am out of shopping time.  But you can find more wonderful things made by wonderful Christian artists by searching for Capsteam members while doing your Christmas gift shopping on Etsy.  If you find something you love, share it in a comment.
Love you and God Bless,
Debbi

7 comments:

Pamela Bates said...

wow, that chocker really is something! thanks for stopping by our link party!

Sue Runyon said...

Great items. Thanks for searching them out for us :-)

Zuda Gay Pease said...

Great items! I wore wedges in the 70's, but they were just plain ones.

sweetybird09 said...

I am a fellow capsteam member also...nice stuff you found...

debbi@yankeeburrowcreations said...

thanks for all the comments everyone. and for stopping by, I love company!!!
Debbi

Miss Val's Creations said...

Great selections. Those wedges are amazing! Little dogs look so adorable in sweaters and they do need them! ~Val

hopeandjoyhome said...

So jealous of your former shoes! I was a SD farm girl..if it wasn't in the Sears, Wards or JC Penney's catalog you were out of luck! The town shoe store (Dick's Bootery lol) did get some cute ones once in awhile and I did rock me some wood bottomed clogs and Candies knock offs even in snow up to my tush!

Copyright Protection and Terms of Use

All photos displayed on this blog are protected by copyright and may not be displayed without prior consent of their creators. If you wish to obtain consent, please do so by contacting the owner in the photo link. Any photos, materials, or text which does not have a link are the copyright of the owner of this blog and consent for use may be requested by contacting us at admin@yankeeburrowcreations.com



All content copyright @ yankeeburrowcreations 2010-2016