Thursday, October 13, 2011

my cure for a stressful day

I have a very busy day ahead of me.  A very busy several days to be exact.  We have one child moving out tomorrow, on her way to adulthood and independent living, and a new child moving in next week.  The new child is a boy, so we need to switch the rooms.  Hannah is moving to the smaller room, she is sooo excited about having a room to herself again.  We take these moving times between children to repair walls and repaint rooms.  It's amazing how much damage a very angry child can make to a wall, lol.  But this is the life God has called us to, and one we enjoy, despite the stressful moments.  So like I said in my title, this is my cure for a stressful day.
A Dunkin Donuts Pumpkin muffin and a nice cup of New York Salada tea.  (yes, I drink my tea thru a straw).  You can only get pumpkin muffins in the fall, and you can only get Salada tea in New York.
ahhhhh, Calgon has nothing on this, except fewer calories.
Debbi

4 comments:

sarah said...

That muffin looks delicious! Is salada tea a brand or a flavor?

debbi@yankeeburrowcreations said...

Salada is a brand of tea. When we moved to NC I looked everywhere for it, but I can't find it down here. So I have family and friends back home that hook me up, lol. Plus when we go home to visit, I always pack leaving room for 5 boxes to bring back home, lol.
Debbi

Knitful Dezigns said...

YUM!!!!!!!

Julie said...

Tell me about damage made to a room by an angry child! Luckily he has moved beyond that into a remarkable young man, but I do remember taking the door off the hinges at one point because he had put so many holes in the wall by slamming open the door! Liking the idea of the donut though. I must be hungry...

Copyright Protection and Terms of Use

All photos displayed on this blog are protected by copyright and may not be displayed without prior consent of their creators. If you wish to obtain consent, please do so by contacting the owner in the photo link. Any photos, materials, or text which does not have a link are the copyright of the owner of this blog and consent for use may be requested by contacting us at admin@yankeeburrowcreations.com



All content copyright @ yankeeburrowcreations 2010-2016