Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Capsteam treasury challenge

I have been having fun lately, making (and being in) some Etsy treasuries.  I recently joined the On Fire For Handmade team, which is all about treasuries.  Well, I also belong to (and really like) the CAPSteam.  Christian Artists Promoting Shops team.  It's nice to have a group of believers helping each other in our quest to improve and grow our on-line shops.  Yesterday they started a treasury challenge, and it looks like fun, but before I go and make my treasury, let me share with you a treasury created by Leah's heart.  And yes, she included us!  I'll share my treasury when I'm done. 

'Filigree - for you and me! ' by LeahsHeart

Inspiration Piece Treasury Challenge - my turn

Peacock Necklace Set, P...

$50.00
Black & White Shaggy Lo...

$19.00
large silver cross with...

$28.00
Filigree Ronde - Metall...

$12.00
Wine Burgundy Filigree ...

$23.00
Petite Silver Deco Fili...

$20.00
turquoise wire wrap cha...

$30.00
Filigree Silver Drop Ea...

$18.00
Victorian Style Necklac...

$24.00
Chandelier Earrings - D...

$18.00
Purple Flowers French B...

$10.00
Black and White Holiday...

$12.00
Celebrate Love Earrings...

$34.00
Estate Diamond Ring Ste...

$140.00
Steampunk Jewelry - Nec...

$50.00
Purple Lucite Ruffle Fl...

$10.00
Remember, this Christmas season, buy small business, buy local, buy handmade!
Debbi

6 comments:

Ewenique said...

Lovely treasury and a fun challenge by the capsteam! Here's mine:
Silver and Blue Gifts for You

Sandy said...

A very delicate treasure! Thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

Loving some of those items!

2justByou said...

That is a beautiful collection! So many great pieces.
~Kim
from Blogging Buddies

Melanna said...

I love handmade items. Takes me back to my childhood when my mom was in a local farmers' market.

debbi@yankeeburrowcreations said...

thanks ladies. :D
Debbi

Copyright Protection and Terms of Use

All photos displayed on this blog are protected by copyright and may not be displayed without prior consent of their creators. If you wish to obtain consent, please do so by contacting the owner in the photo link. Any photos, materials, or text which does not have a link are the copyright of the owner of this blog and consent for use may be requested by contacting us at admin@yankeeburrowcreations.com



All content copyright @ yankeeburrowcreations 2010-2016