Wednesday, November 30, 2011

let's go shop with the CAPSteam

It's been a while since I took the time to check out the shops in the CAPSteam, but first let me show you what I saw when I opened our Etsy shop today.
Amanda made us this beautiful new banner.  Isn't it great?  If you would like her to hook you up, just drop us a note, and she'd be happy to help you with your graphics.
First up is Grandmasswirlz.  Now I know it's the Christmas season, but people are still having babies, you know. lol.  In fact, my favorite nephew (I won't name names heehee) and his wife are expecting their first child in the spring, and our 5th great-grandbaby will be here about that same time.  So it's time to plan our gifts accordingly.  I love this Tier Playful Diaper Cake.   Go to the shop and check it out, there is a cute fish at the top! LOVE IT!!
Isn't this Light Blue Christmas Tree Topper beautiful?  One craft I have never tried is leaded stained glass created with whole pieces of glass.  I have done the kind where you use the liquid lead to draw a design on glass, then use the glass stain paint, but this is exquisite.  You can find this, plus much more, at the shop of MoreThanColors.  We have a very retro (old) star topper, you know the kind, garland and little lights.  My hubby likes it, but maybe I can talk him into a new one when he sees this!
I love vintage, especially at Christmastime.  I still have ornaments from my grandmother that I use every year.  There are great memories attached to vintage items, and when I saw this Pink and Cream Cathedral, my thoughts turned to my mom.  She had a mini village like this, I wonder what ever happened to it.  Oh well, you can find this vintage decoration, and others, at sunnydaze5.



Well, that's it for today.  Click on any link above to visit these great Etsy shops, and if your looking for a wonderful team of faithful Christians, check out the CAPSteam.  Till tomorrow, have a blessed day.
Debbi

3 comments:

More Than Colors said...

Thank you for including my Tree Topper!
Michelle
MoreThanColors

2justByou said...

I love the new banner! Beautiful!
And I really like that light blue Christmas tree topper. =)
~Kim
from Blogging Buddies

Miss Val's Creations said...

Great selections! The diaper cake is adorable! Congratulations on your soon to be new family additions!!!

Copyright Protection and Terms of Use

All photos displayed on this blog are protected by copyright and may not be displayed without prior consent of their creators. If you wish to obtain consent, please do so by contacting the owner in the photo link. Any photos, materials, or text which does not have a link are the copyright of the owner of this blog and consent for use may be requested by contacting us at admin@yankeeburrowcreations.com



All content copyright @ yankeeburrowcreations 2010-2016