Thursday, December 22, 2011

My Christmas gift

My wonderful husband, and equally wonderful daughter got me a new phone for Christmas.  Ok, it was actually a "new" used smart phone that Amanda "won" on Ebay...but I love it, I just can't figure out how to use it, lol.  It's a MyTouch4G, and I'm enjoying just running my finger on the screen and watching the little icons slide around, hahaha.  I can twitter and facebook on it, but I haven't figured out how to re-tweet.  I guess I'll try to take some time today to google the user guide to learn what all those little symbols at the top mean.  So if you have tried to call me, or text me, or chat...I'm not ignoring you, I just haven't totally learned how to answer back yet. hahahaha.  Merry Christmas to me....Merry Christmas to meeeeee!!!!!  Hey, does anyone know how to make a case/cover for this?
Debbi

5 comments:

Christie Cottage said...

Congrats on the new phone!

There are tutorials on it, but I think it's cheaper to just get one off ebay. I have an iPhone and I order off ebay.

Merry Christmas!

<><

Meghan said...

Cool. Looks so high tech and I love shiny, new things. I bought my husband an iPad case for Christmas and I love it. Got it on Etsy.com. The seller was really nice and got me the case in about three days. Can't wait til the hubby opens it. Not sure if she makes phone cases, but who doesn't like the challenge of a custom order. Give her a shot, I think you'll like it.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/saltcitystitches?ref=seller_info

riorita said...

I am sure you will know how to use it sooner or later. When you do, I will buy one and ask you to teach me!(teehee!).....Merry Christmas!

Knitful Dezigns said...

What an AWESOME gift <3 have loads of fun with it hehe <3

debbi@yankeeburrowcreations said...

well, I'm having tons of fun with all the neat apps, BUT I have a really cute video of Owen at the mall that I cannot figure out how to get it from my phone to my computer...it transfered photos fine...oh well. Thanks for the comments everyone.
Debbi

Copyright Protection and Terms of Use

All photos displayed on this blog are protected by copyright and may not be displayed without prior consent of their creators. If you wish to obtain consent, please do so by contacting the owner in the photo link. Any photos, materials, or text which does not have a link are the copyright of the owner of this blog and consent for use may be requested by contacting us at admin@yankeeburrowcreations.com



All content copyright @ yankeeburrowcreations 2010-2016