Monday, January 9, 2012

the best flowers ever!

I don't know about you...but I am so ready for spring, because I know summertime is just around the corner.  The best thing about spring are all the newly budding flowers, so here are some flowers from my BESTeam buddies, and these flowers will never wilt!
Chicky D's is sprouting all over with flowers and colors.  Danielle's newest additions to her craft expertise are pillows, and this Pastel Flowers with Bubbles Pillow is just bursting with spring feeling.  Grab your latest gardening magazine and snuggle this pillow, and you'll soon forget about the snow outside your window.

How about some flowers to wear?  Faith from StitchPrincess whips up a wonderful Pink Roses Apron, in addition to many other wonderful clothing items, and shares them with us in her shop.  So when your done with your gardening magazine, grab this apron and your cookbook and whip up some homemade soup and bread.  (Another Besteam member Annie loves to bake bread!)  You'll find Faith here... Etsy / Blog / Facebook 

Look what I found in the Joy's shop, JoyFlower!  Flowers! You will find the most amazing and gorgeous hand painted silk scarfs in this shop.  Joy created this Pink Dogwood Square Scarf to positively explode with spring...I bet if you tried, you could smell spring on this scarf.  Be sure to check out the rest of her items, you won't be disappointed.


Now if your an Etsy artisan looking for a great team to support and promote you, check out the Besteam.  You'll love us. :)
Debbi

12 comments:

keepingitindie said...

So lovely! I was just shopping for some valentines fabric today but I didnt want hearts I went with a more vintage floral pattern - these remind me of that fabric. Thanks for sharing!

Hugs - Brandi
Etsy Blogging Buddies

Desiree @ Mano y Metal said...

yey! Flowers! :)

Des.

SisterBatik said...

Love the florals! I want Spring to hurry along : )

http://sisterbatik.blogspot.com/
From EBT

Joy Light Designer said...

I'm dreaming of flowers but it's still frozen ground here in Oregon. Soon the violets will be appearing, they blossom even before spring arrives!

Joyflower
http://joysilk.blogspot.com/

Danielle said...

This has been the craziest year in Illinois for weather. I just went for a walk with a friend tonight in just a hooded sweatshirt and no coat. This is virtually unheard of for January in Illinois! I only hope the flowers bloom on schedule this year.

Danielle
Chicky D's

Annie said...

Pretty pretty! It seems too early for me to be complaining about winter (especially since we've yet to have snow), but I'm still ready for spring! Thanks for the flowers and bright colors!

Empty On the Inside
Dough, Dirt & Dye

Miss Val's Creations said...

This post is uplifting for me since it is dreary and snowflakes are falling here as I am typing! Joy's floral painting is so sweet and beautiful!

debbi@yankeeburrowcreations said...

thanks everyone. you're comments make my day!
Debbi

Isobel Morrell said...

Lovely spring like suggestions - can't wait for the season to actually arrive.

riorita said...

These flowers are very lovely indeed!

Blue & White Wear said...

Love the flower theme! Spring is just around the corner!

Crystal said...

Great finds! Cheery on a cold day :)

Copyright Protection and Terms of Use

All photos displayed on this blog are protected by copyright and may not be displayed without prior consent of their creators. If you wish to obtain consent, please do so by contacting the owner in the photo link. Any photos, materials, or text which does not have a link are the copyright of the owner of this blog and consent for use may be requested by contacting us at admin@yankeeburrowcreations.com



All content copyright @ yankeeburrowcreations 2010-2016