Tuesday, January 17, 2012

the Best Hearts have it!

We all know that as retailers (I don't like that word, we are NOT walfart) we artisans that sell our creations need to think ahead when creating items for our customers, so with that in mind, I would like to share with you some lovely heart items from 3 of my Etsy BESTeam buddies that you can order now and be ready for Valentines Day.  Or you can "share" this post with your one and only so they can surprise you next month, haha.  And the first one up to share her heart is...
Sandy from Sandy's Handmade Soaps and Things.  As you can tell by her shop name, Sandy sells soaps, but she also sells other things, like knitting markers and jewelry.  These frosted heart earrings are very cute, and perfect for those parents (like me) that likes to give our children gifts on Valentines day.  Yeah, I know, it's suppose to be about adult couples, but come on, I love my little girl too.  You can check out her other items, and find Sandy at these sites.

I absolutely love these Silver Heart earrings created by Irith from Riorita.  She is a silversmith and a goldsmith, and handhammered these earrings.  What an amazing talent!  Plus she lives in Israel, which is one of the few places I would love to visit....and she gets to watch peacocks and geese outside her windows while creating her beautiful items.  Doesn't that sound wonderful?  Check her out here..
And last, but not least, there's Claire.  Her shop is Blue and White Wear.  Claire is an American that lives overseas.  First in Thailand, where she discovered a love of oriental items and styles, and now she calls South America her home.  I chose these adorable Simply Hearts Wine Charms mostly because I love the colors.  Crisp and clean, the perfect way to track your glass of wine, or in my case, Pepsi.  Yes, I drink soda out of my "good" glasses because I don't see why we wait for special holidays to use those special items.  Every day is special to me.  Look for Claire here.

So now we're ready for Valentines Day.  And if you really want that "perfect" relationship....make everyday Valentines Day with the people you love.
Debbi


The BESTeam is a group of artist/bloggers that have become friends while sharing, supporting, and promoting each others endeavors in our shops an on our blogs.  So....
If you are an Etsy artisian that likes to blog, check out the BESTeam on Etsy.
If you are a blogger that happens to sell on Etsy, check out the Besteam blog.

6 comments:

riorita said...

Very nice post. I love the earrings and the wine charms!Thank you!

Sandy said...

A wonderful collection of hearts!

Blue & White Wear said...

Happy Valentine's Day!!!! Thanks for including my hearts!

Annie said...

I heart these hearts ;-)!

Empty On the Inside
Dough, Dirt & Dye

Unknown said...

Hi Debbi,
I commented via the hive..but just wanted to say, once again, how much I appreciate you...for all that you do...but also for just being you!

Angie @ Knick of Time said...

These earrings are all so lovely! Thanks for visiting me at Knick of Time today - I'm glad to be following you back!

Blessings,
Angie @ Knick of Time

Copyright Protection and Terms of Use

All photos displayed on this blog are protected by copyright and may not be displayed without prior consent of their creators. If you wish to obtain consent, please do so by contacting the owner in the photo link. Any photos, materials, or text which does not have a link are the copyright of the owner of this blog and consent for use may be requested by contacting us at admin@yankeeburrowcreations.com



All content copyright @ yankeeburrowcreations 2010-2016